Originally posted by NVMYSVT:
no way.. I call your bluff - I live in Cottage Grove and a few miles away from you and even though we were getting hit hard and I heard the hail crashing on our house and deck - all our vehicles are fine...

I wish it would have dented my hood.. I hate that f'n thing.

You better produce hail dents tonight when you come over to pick up those rims. Hopefully your covered tighter than a 10 year old school girl.

I guess since you vehicles didn't get damage itr means no one else's can either.. And miles away is more than plenty of distane for dif. sized hail. I remember about 2 years ago where I live, when I was at work golfball sized hail was coming down...beat the crap out of my car, and everyone elses in the parking lot. Including a busted 300M tail light and a rag top that now looks like swiaa cheese. And all the while my house that is about 2 miles away, didn't even get hail...

Sorry to hear about your can man. hopefully you have insurance...I hope mine gets it sometime...i have a few small dents and some scratches on my car that I wouldn't mind blaming flying ice on...

2000 Contour SVT SF - #542 of 2150