I started my car on sunday and went to my cousins(10 min drive), went fishing all day(13 hours) when we got back, i hoped in my car and tried to start it. It wouldnt turn over. Put a gallon of gas in it because gas gauge was low and still nothing. Monday i go back and pull the spark plugs, gas soaked. so this kinda said "Flooded". pulled them last nite and let it sit over nite and all day today, got back around 5:30 and installed plugs and tried to start it, still wont turn over. pulled a plug and it has gas on it. New fuel filter was put on, and i hear the fuel pump kick on, why am I getting fuel stuck in my cylinders and what can i do to get it to start? Are my injectors bad? Any suggestions would greatly be appreciated right now. Also, the thought of it being hydro-locked came up, opened the fuel pressure release valve and tried to get any air out of the line, still nothing. and my fuel relay switch is fine. also changed the oil saturday nite but started right up, dont think there was anything i could have hit when taking the oil filter off or anything to mess the car up but thought i would toss that out there.

99' SVT 83,000 miles

Mike 99' Silver CSVT 95' Silver Acura Integra www.latest-craze.com