Originally posted by bradSVT:
Originally posted by Who the F are You?:
FYI You didn't get screwed. Your lack of research and preparation screwed yourself.

Either sell it to someone else and hopefully break even, or go the hybrid route.

Thanks buddy; actually I have done a lot of research. For not having the engine in front of me I could tell you a lot about it.

I�m sorry that the salvage yard told me it was from a 2001 Taurus. I guess you can�t trust anyone. Oh and my bad for not noticing the water pump sooner. I got to excited that after a year of waiting that I finally got my engine.

Originally posted by Buckshot77:
Brad,

I've got a full set of the correct heads you need. Since you're planning on doing the SVT port matching, you've got to pull the heads anyways so it doesn't matter if you put on another set. Should be cheaper than trying to return the old motor. Also, if you were planning on having Kinger do them, I can ship them direct for you since he's only a couple hours away from me. Drop me a PM if you're interested.

Thanks,
Rick

Thanks!
PM Sent

Originally posted by kinger:
I got a extra set of oval ports if you need them as well. really this isnt a big deal, unless you wanted the oval port heads to come with the engine.

Thanks!
PM Sent

I understand, however, I get tired of people pointing the finger at someone else. Personally, I would have looked for those types of things before I took it home for those exact reasons.

Ryan Trollin!