Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Originally posted by svtIVstv:
either way you go, i would definitely call the station and speak with his supervisor/captain (whatever).

Ding, ding.
That's the first call I would make. I'd ask their policy on "pacing" and then explain the situation to the supervisor/chief.
Hopefully the citation will be taken care of and you won't have to go any further than the supervisor/chief.

Good luck!

G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
Lately here in jax, we've had problems with people impersonating officers in unmarked vehicles. I would have no even pulled over until i was in a populated area/parking lot, and called your local PD to find out some info on the impending situation.

I also think your record, or lack there of for that matter, will help you in your situation since he didnt use laser or radar in his attempt to make his case.

im not a policia, just a lowly fire academy member, but ive experienced some situations like yours before.

hopefully things work out in your favor... keep us posted.

Formaly FLCEGkid Chris Bertrand 1995 Ford Contour Gl 2.5 V6 MTX FOR SALE! Somebody please buy my Fiberglas hood!!
E
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
E
Originally posted by carrot_top:
Originally posted by excel4600c:
Originally posted by I-Dom-In-VIII:
Next time slam on the f-ing brakes let him hit you and have him get a ticket for following to close in bad weather.

Sorry to hear this todd, but i would fight it.

Yeah this is what i would have done. F*King Cops. I hate them.

(U.S military uniform in court works wonders )

but when you need help you will be the first one to call. you should be ashamed of your self to wear a US military uniform and feel the way you do towards the law, especialy when so many of your brothers and sisters are dying everyday. im sure that one day when you get more maturity in you, you will realize that if you have bad encounters with the law, more likely than not, you put your self in that situation. Also remember that it takes a certain type of person to run into the face of danger and resolve the problem then go home and hug their children.

1st off. ive never needed the cops or needed to call them about anything
And what does hating the cops and serving my country have to do with anything( and there are some cops that are cool but as with any job there are going to be the A$$ holes). They stay over hear where its safe while me and my follow military members go and fight in countries where the people cut your head off while your still alive or burn your body and hang you from a bridge. Oh and if you had cops pull you over cause you have the money to fix up a car or drove a nicer car than they did you would probably not like them either. Oh most of the time i get pulled over is because the cops are bored or just did it to pis you off thats Y most of my tickets have been thrown out or reduced by more than half.

B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B

but when you need help you will be the first one to call. you should be ashamed of your self to wear a US military uniform and feel the way you do towards the law, especialy when so many of your brothers and sisters are dying everyday. im sure that one day when you get more maturity in you, you will realize that if you have bad encounters with the law, more likely than not, you put your self in that situation. Also remember that it takes a certain type of person to run into the face of danger and resolve the problem then go home and hug their children.

yeah right im a dispatcher and i dispatch to ALOT of police departments it takes most responding agencies forever to get anywhere even on a slow night ... the reason people call on cops is because its illegal to take the law into your own hands that right there accounts for 50 percent of the reasons why people call responding agencies ... if i could kill the stalker that stalks my girlfriend or put him in a nice dark hole for a while i would... if it was legal.. but its not so i have to call the cops and wait 3 hours for them to come out and do a report.. or if i get in a accident wait 2 hrs for them to come.... or if someone was trying to break into my house wait 45 mins for them to come... i speak from experience so dont give me any bs.... and now the chief of pd said they will not respond to commercial alarms because it takes away too much time to do anything else... like what eat donuts or protect upper class hoods? i have nothing but respect for soldiers of the US nothing of what i say is related to war just cops ...i will admit there some ok cops there but not enought... ive never had a problem with a judge ... if i was you id fight that ticket man ... cops always want respect but majority dont want to give it i always try to be respectfull around pd officers but the majority cross the line.. what about the cops who beat on that hispanic man about a year ago because he was speeding.. cuffed him and beat him on the ground and sprayed mace in his face on the ground ... to have the guy in ic in a hospital for a ticket ? what about rodney king and that dude who got shot like 40 times in the east somewhere for taking out his wallet... everyday americans lose more civil liberties but many dont realize it and those that do cant really do much because the majority dont get whats going on... about a month or 2 ago a cop tried to give me a ticket for parking next to a fire hydrant.... thats on the curb... about 10 ft away from my driveway .... the law here says parking next to a hydrant thats on a curb up to 15 ft away is a ticket how am i parked on the curb to the hydrant when im in my driveway i just looked at him like i knew he was stupid.. ive been parking in my driveway for years i got in my car and started it and drove off...

B
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
B
Sorry about the ticket Toadster.

There are ways out of it though. Go read through this site and see what you think. Many of my friends have used it, all in NorCal and have gotten out of speeding tickets and other types. I highly recommend this site. I was going to write a post about how much this site informs you of stuff you didn�t know about the laws. It also has template things to find out the best way to get out of your ticket.

Check it out:

www.TicketAssassin.com

Let me know what you think.

3L process done
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
Originally posted by carrot_top:
Your next step should be to look into what the policy is regarding pacing. Also what agency was it and was the citation issued in their jurisdiction.
Cheers,
Suriel

I would think it would be more like tail gaiting or recklous endangerment. Of course he probably got cheesed off when he was cut off at that construction site.
Karl

*** It's all about consistency! *** *** Previously 88SVT *** 06 F150 Supercrew 5.4L FX4 98 SVT Contour #4362 Born 1/6/1998 86 Ranger GT (For Sale) 69 Fiat 850 Sport Spider (For Sale) 67 Formula-S Barracuda
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by bradSVT:

Check it out:

www.TicketAssassin.com

thanks! that's a great site!

'04 Mazda6S MTX Injen CAI, 18% Tint, Magnaflow Catback, CPE-MAFc My Mazda6 PICS Toadster's Website
B
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by Toadster:
Originally posted by bradSVT:

Check it out:

www.TicketAssassin.com

thanks! that's a great site!

No problem. It has worked wonders for many.

3L process done
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
I had a similar situation in farmington and i have alot of tickts mostely tint tickets , and i got off becuase he had nothing to prove other than i had acelerated over the speed limit for like 10 seconds to get into the next lane. but farmington dosent car about the points, they just want the money , thats all they just want MONEY MONEY MONEY.not like farmington dosent have any money, they made 27,000$ on that click it or ticket month.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard