Late follow-up.... long story short ive pinpointed it to the cat. pockets arent too deep currently so i think cat-back is about the best i can do, maybe y-pipe back at best.

anyone know which of the exhausts dont pass emissions, if any? I know this year im safe but next year wont be the same. The high-flow cat just sounds like it has failed emissions written all over it.

Seeing as i don't know a whole lot about exhaust yet, is cat-back include the cat? on cta motorsports it looks like its seperate. Exhaust is important to me so i want to be very happy with the outcome. Currently im stuck on their System#1.

Im open to opinions and/or advice, currently ctamotorsports has my interest but if theres better deals out there let me know

edit: is stainless steel only for looks (compared to aluminized) or will it last much longer?
been looking at trubenz but they dont have any pictures of what their tips look like so im kinda turned off a little. Ive checked the exhaust tips post out and ive decided its between magnaflow double rolled tips..or what bradsvt has but thats unknown.
-doesnt look like i can mix and match with these sets, any chance i can get em without tips and find some myself?
the supertrapps are sexy too but im pretty sure thats a reach on the $$ .

thanks..
.Snipey

Last edited by Snipey; 05/03/06 01:13 AM.

- 98 SVT #5999 -. -CDA-7894 w/ ipod interface -Knauberized, Trubendz 2.5/highflow cat