Mike

I would like to take the time to personally thank you for your reply.
To point it bluntly, from reading the forums I've noticed a lot of threads getting turned down and getting the good ole
"USE THE SEARCH BUTTON"
Which is why I clearly stated that I did search for countless hours, and found a good bit of information, but most of it was in threads that had like 10 differnt swaps going on, and the answers wheren't directed to one specific swap.

I come from acouple large forums, and I know how new users get turnt down by getting that phrase, and it somtimes puts a bad image in their head of the site and they usally don't come back. This site has a lot to offer tho, and I did search!

Anyways, thank you once again!
I'll be dropping the motor in the contour tomorrow, and begini pulling the motor in the tarus tomorrow evening.
I'm not to worried about the oil circulation issues as I'm not keeping this car for long, plan on selling it!
I got the car for free, spun bearings, and was missing two rod cabs. The crank was fine, so I was going to put the bearings in and order two rods and put the caps on, but I noticed the caps on the rods (Note - this is a ford remanufactured motor) where cut in werid angles that I've never seen before. And I couldn't find any cheap 2.5s around here. So I decided to do the 3.0 swap!

Also, if anyone needs any automatic transmission goods, for any vehicle, or any performance clutchs for standerds, let me know I'll cut you all low deals for the information on this website!
I'm also an Amsoil dealer so if you ever need any synthetics let me know!

-Jared
best way to contact
e-mail bowtie.pride@gmail.com
aim: h1gh oct4n3 108

Thanks again!!