Print Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
E
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
E
Originally posted by Stazi:
LMAO @ this thread.

Thanks Titus for the kind words. If you want MIL's let me know (PM) I'll make you a set.

I have more Gutted Precats if you want them people.

Now to clear up some things:

I was once so hungy I could eat the crotch of a low flying duck/Afghan's undies.

Judge is a flaming homo - my ZX-9R is far from a couch. He's just jealous cos his bike has a seat with less padding than a bread-board! And he's so jealous of me that he painted his Yamaha, Kawasaki Green!

Originally posted by Evil Republican:
And he loves yellow tail.

- LOL

Todd escaped the wrath of the Australian Purple Mushroom and the Elky Teabag last year at SZ, but he has felt the wrath of my post-beer-binge farts, many, MANY, times!

I like to headbutt idiots when I get drunk.

I have the perfect freind for you to hang around when you are drunk then. Guy likes to jump out of second story windowns into trees. Well, if you consider trees that are only have three inch wide trunks trees. He would then call you thoughguy and see how many headbutt either of you could take....the man feels no pain.

95 SE MTX svt exhaust intake deer killer
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by elraido:
LMAO @ this thread.

Thanks Titus for the kind words. If you want MIL's let me know (PM) I'll make you a set.

I was once so hungy I could eat the crotch of a low flying duck/Afghan's undies.

Judge is a flaming homo - my ZX-9R is far from a couch. He's just jealous cos his bike has a seat with less padding than a bread-board! And he's so jealous of me that he painted his Yamaha, Kawasaki Green!

- LOL

Todd escaped the wrath of the Australian Purple Mushroom and the Elky Teabag last year at SZ, but he has felt the wrath of my post-beer-binge farts, many, MANY, times!

I have the perfect freind for you to hang around when you are drunk then. Guy likes to jump out of second story windowns into trees. Well, if you consider trees that are only have three inch wide trunks trees. He would then call you thoughguy and see how many headbutt either of you could take....the man feels no pain.

around here we call people like that stupid.. not tough

99 TRed Contour SVT # 1853 out of 2760 230.2 WHP @ 6500 237.0 WTR @ 2250
Originally posted by MxRacer:
Originally posted by RawBurt:
I'll be keeping it to myself, until the time comes. It'll be hard to find.

much like your weiner.

S
Captain Impound Boy
Captain Impound Boy
S
Originally posted by Tourige:
LMAO @ this thread.

- LOL

But your canadian soo its doesn't count.... Even your so called smart citizens ride the short bus!

T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by Decepticon:
LMAO @ this thread.

- LOL

But your canadian soo its doesn't count.... Even your so called smart citizens ride the short bus!

theres a long bus?

99 TRed Contour SVT # 1853 out of 2760 230.2 WHP @ 6500 237.0 WTR @ 2250
Originally posted by MxRacer:
Originally posted by RawBurt:
I'll be keeping it to myself, until the time comes. It'll be hard to find.

much like your weiner.

B
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
B
LMAO @ this thread.

- LOL

theres a long bus?

BUSES?!?!?

We have dog sleds, sheesh.......

CSVT Feels Like Heaven Goes Like Hell Profile
S
Captain Impound Boy
Captain Impound Boy
S
LMAO @ this thread.

- LOL

theres a long bus?

Not quite sure, hmmm

C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C

thoughguy

Is that what that word was supposed to be? Had me confused as sh!t. So chrome polished gutted precats for $80? Mmmkay.

99 Black SVT -3L Hybrid w/.5mm overbore, Spec clutch/flywheel, MSDS, BAT intake, K&N open, 17'Konig Tantrums, DMD, Opt. TB & Y, Powerslots, Bassani w/ magnaflow res. 96 SE MTX- "The War Wagon" "I'm in love with my car..." -Queen
T
TGO Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
Originally posted by mapoftazifoshoĆ¢ā??Ā¢:

I am not certain of the HP difference. I would like to see some dyno comparos.

there are people here with msds headers, that aren't making impressive numbers. One of the many mods that really aren't worth the money - the headers i mean - i've been looking to get the pre cats gutted, but i've been lazy.

1999 Silver Frost SVT #609 of 2760 Quaife, lightened SVT Flywheel, SPEC stage II clutch, removed resonator, k&n drop in - various other goodies too.
C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
Gutting the precats will net you around a 0whp gain...or something to that effect.

99 Black SVT -3L Hybrid w/.5mm overbore, Spec clutch/flywheel, MSDS, BAT intake, K&N open, 17'Konig Tantrums, DMD, Opt. TB & Y, Powerslots, Bassani w/ magnaflow res. 96 SE MTX- "The War Wagon" "I'm in love with my car..." -Queen
T
I have no life
I have no life
T
Originally posted by CLASSVT:
Gutting the precats will net you around a 0whp gain...or something to that effect.

Care to show proof of that?

-'96 SE MTX 3L -'98 SVT 1,173 of 6,535 -'05 Mazda 6s, loaded, g/f's ride -Need a 96-00 manual on CD? PM or email me
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard