Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10
S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
Fulltime Firefighter/Emt-I

$49,000 year average. New contract coming up with the city looking at 5% pay raises for next 3yrs, contracts are 3yrs.

My wife is a pediatric ICU/oncology nurse makes $75,000.

"we aren't punished for our sins, but by them" 2000 se sport tropic green/gray leather. V6,svt body kit and E1 wheels/Avon tech m500 rubber, many mods. 2003 Eddie Bauer Explorer V8 2001 Suzuki Bandit 1200S 1996 Mercury Sable
A
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
A
TRW Automotive Braking Division

ABS/TC/YSC Software Applications
Salary: 65% more than first position after College 6 years ago

G
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
G
well 4 months ago i was working at a grocery store (heb) for 2.5 years making only $5.60 20hours a week if your lucky an hour (i hated it alot)
but about 7 months ago i started appling other places

finally i went in to us security assoc main office in san antonio and i was hired on the spot took to test passed them with ease now im making $9.00 dollars an hour averege depending were im stationed at few pay less (usally doesn't go under $8.00 an hour) few pay more

in a month or to il be commissioned (with means il be able to carry a gun then il be maling another +4.50 an hour on top of what i already make

and i have a side job fixing computers and that job i could rake in the dough if i chose to i usally charge between 20-80 plus parts dollars per computer depending what the problem is
if i choose to i can get over 5 computers a week to work on

and i want top go back to finish my cisco networking calsses
and maby down the line get a peace officers license

1996 zetec atx 19.3381 at 71.51 mph 1/4 mile click me for an interesting sitea wbsite you should check outjoined the 100k+ club 5/21/06
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
I work at Kellogg's...maybe you've heard of us

I'm the Food Safety Coordinator. I make sure that all the proceesing lines, bldg, and environment are clean and sanitary, and that the workers follow all the regulations, standards, and SOP's.

$60,000 year
15% bonus
Any OT is paid (1.5 Saturdays, 2.0 Sundays)

Plus if business is good, the bonus can be adjusted up (last year the bonus was calculated at 182% of what ever our level percent was...which equals 26% for me)

Gotta love those Frosted Flakes!!!

G
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
G
Math teacher at a Pittsburgh inner-city school, 5th year.
Salary: about $42,000 per year.
Stress: Do your customers have to go through metal detectors?
Benefits: June, July, August

Seriously, I love teaching, and other than starting my own repair shop, I can't think of anything else I'd rather do.

Scott Mabe I WILL be Phil. 1999 Contour SVT, Tropic Green BAT kit, K&N RU-3530+MAF, Magnecore 8.5mm, some audio goodies, Hightowers, Knauberized, tatoo by Parkedcar.
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Originally posted by getsum111:
Math teacher at a Pittsburgh inner-city school, 5th year.
Salary: about $42,000 per year.
Stress: Do your customers have to go through metal detectors?
Benefits: June, July, August

Seriously, I love teaching, and other than starting my own repair shop, I can't think of anything else I'd rather do.

what do you american teachers top out at? I am planning on going to university to get my teaching degree and canadian teachers can get up to 60 grand a year if they have their masters and after so many years of teaching. Ive been told it might be an idea to go down to the states and teach for the first few years...

95 Merc Stique Zetec 2.0 Auto
H
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
H
military, unknown amount. wife gets it all

hotrod90019 98 CSVT T-Red #4463
G
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
G
Depends a LOT on where you teach. In my district (Pittsburgh Public Schools) w/ a Master's you will top out at about $71,000 after 10 years. Before everyone get's all up in arms about how I'm sooooo overpaid, consider most teachers in this district have a nervous breakdown and quit w/in 3 years!

I have heard that down south, teaching jobs are more plentiful, but the pay is considerably lower. Just what I remember hearing people say. If you do go into teaching, good luck!

Scott Mabe I WILL be Phil. 1999 Contour SVT, Tropic Green BAT kit, K&N RU-3530+MAF, Magnecore 8.5mm, some audio goodies, Hightowers, Knauberized, tatoo by Parkedcar.
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
I work for myself. VFX Custom Graphics.
I do signs, lettering, banners, custom graphics for cars, boats, bikes ect, and shirts.
I also do some airbrush work, which slowly is picking up.

Pay- It alldepends. When i am working, its good, up to $100/hr. But most of the time i am not working....And what i make goes to the expences of running a business. So when all is said and done, i make next to nothing, but i am only in my 3rd year. I just hope business keeps picking up. I'm so happy to see winter gone. I maybe had 1 or 2 good jobs all winter, which didnt even cover the heat bill.

'99 CSVT 152k miles '95 YJ www.VFXCustom.com PM me with anything you need done in Vinyl.
I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
I own my own sign business. It seems to be picking up, but I've had 2 other "sign shops" open here in the last two years. I'm 3rd generation, so I'm not too worried about them. Just some yahoos that bought plotters on ebay and decided they knew how to lay out a sign.

As for pay, when it's all said and done, I doubt I'm taking home as much as I'm paying my worker-monkeys! Ahhh....the joys of owning your own business! bills bills bills bills taxes bills bills taxes taxes bills bills bills day off, repeat.

BrApple-its all in the way it is presented...but everythign on my resume is all me TexasRealtor-I hope you spelling improves on your resume. MxRacer-ladies and gentlemen, welcome to ironyville. population, texasrelator.
Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10

Link Copied to Clipboard