Good read with my morning coffee

Let's use my car for an example, shall we? I have a Lightning 90mm MAF and #36 inectors and am only running 3.5psi on my 3L. With TurboTom's theory, I should be running like crap. That could not be farther from the truth. I agree with Warmonger about how easy tuning these cars with the SCT software is. 90mm is too big? Then use a Ford 80mm or a GT's 7Xmm and start out with the MTF from SCT and dial the mofo in. No hack tuning needed when OEM MAF can be picked up for peanuts new or next to new.

Why is it that most if not all of the Foci owners using SCT soft/hardware that I've seen are all going to draw through setups because of bad idle issues with blow through setups? Could it be because you loose anywhere between 20-30% resolution on the same MAF when used in a blow through setup vs a draw through?

With that said...
TurboTom, you sound like you do have a ton of tuning under your belt and I can respect that you have found a method of tuning that you can make work. Are you that saying your way is the absolute best method for good streetability and peak power?

2005 Ford F150 SuperCab FX4 1964 Chevrolet Impala SS 1998 CSVT: 354HP/328TQ @ 10 psi, now gone