You see although you took this to extremes with starting the insults first, THIS IS A semi-intelligent debate, without the manners. Just look back at the thread and the posts and you can see how it was debate then turned ugly when you reared your head.

As far as this product and your opinion, you like it, use it.

You say I have to try it to have an opinion about it? That's just plain foolish. It's called shopping and product education BEFORE you spend your money!!
So I can look at a GEO METRO and decide that it is a cheap mode of transportation, probably light weight with little crash protection but with the advantage of fuel economy. Does that mean that I have to go buy one and get into a wreck before I can intelligently talk about it?

Like I said, you are a real piece of work. You are going to insult me and say that I won't listen to anyone when there is YEARs of proof in the archives to where I have had opinions and was WRONG, but through debate and education I have changed my views. I'll even fall on my sword here and tell you one area. I remember when I thought it was a good idea to try and get a MAF sized for different injectors and install the two together. BOY was I foolish and it was PA3L (something like that), I think Rara chimed in too, that argued and educated me as to why it was wrong. WHen I started researching it they were right and I was wrong. But I didn't sit there sorry for myself, I went on learning until I knew how the system worked. THen I had experience with HACK tuning like the SAFC, eManage, etc, and managed to realize where those products are a benefit but NOT the right answer.
The MAFia is another variation on the theme.
Just so you understand, I never wanted a fight with you over this but YOU came here and began the insults. Sorry if I overreacted but YOU pushed the buttons. You don't like what I say then fine, say so. I feel very confident that the MAFia is an example of your hack tuning because it is a bandaid fix for an improperly sized MAF. In a situation where there is no other alternative and another MAF size or appropriate MAF isn't available, well you use what you've got.
To caveat that, if you are always designing yourself into a corner where you need to make compromises like that such as blow through mafs versus draw through, maf scaling devices, and extra high fuel pressure, then you should rethink your projects.
So as I said, go and use your MAFia. I really don't mind but don't come on insulting me because I don't agree. Your record of arguing and actually admitting you were ever wrong has been pretty slim....to none. In fact, I don't remember you EVER being conviced of anything other than your own opinions and yet you come here and accuse me of what appears to be your own same flaw.
So here's to a little humility.

Former owner of '99 CSVT - Silver #222/2760 356/334 wHP/TQ at 10psi on pump gas! See My Mods '05 Volvo S40 Turbo 5 AWD with 6spd, Passion Red '06 Mazda5 Touring, 5spd,MTX, Black