The APEXi SAFC wont work with any type of good proper tuning , talking about a POS at least the MAFia will work with ANY tuning on the market Diablo , Sniper , SCT

QUOTE "We give equal time to everyone if they argue intelligently and even moderatley respectably in their manners." Around here we evaluate all options and debate those options academically."
****Your kidding right, You are so close minded still you would over look a good part like the MAFia with out even giving it a chance, this guy posted and did all he could to ask questions and find out what he could and get opinions , you have yet to give a intelligent reason why this is a "POS other than your onionons with no bases to back it up, Just when is it you start to " evaluate all options and debate those options academically."

No this one is my favorite QUOTE" But since you opened up a can of worms, you reap what you sow "Mr. Blow through MAF is a good idea with hacked ECMs" and now MAFia's. "
****What is hacked about the ECM i use and what is wrong with A blowthrough , THIS SHOULD BE INTERESTING

QUOTE "And needing to pair the MAFia up with Diablo software for best results? "
****Diablo sais this because in the Diablo software if you use the MAFia all you have to do to make all the changes is click on the wizard then hit the number you have the MAFia set on and it does all the changes in the software needed to best use the MAFia instead of having to go and change both the High and Low injector slopes , it will work just as well with the SCT or Sniper software because i use them both with the MAFia

I dont mind debating anything and i have the knowledge first hand with this product to answer questions, BUT i have delt with you in the past and anything that isnt your idea or you gave up on is junk or a POS , you wont debate and you shure cannot back up your opinions academically because you talking out your butt with out ever using one or trying one ,Those that want more info about a VERY good way to extend the use of your MAF you may email me at hpdyno@aol.com im more than willing to help out

Now lets see how your going to back up the "hack" statement

Tom