Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M

Born again on 04/09/06 FOR SALE: Moonroof glass and motor MB sunshade PM ME!
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by Shaggy:
All I will say is, and wheeeeeeee. Leaking Frankentrans reporting in!

You STILL leaking !!
Get that leaky tranny outta here boyee !
You are getting oil all over this forum !

Pete... 2004 Mercury Marauder 300A Black Clearcoat/Dark Charcoal LEATHER DOB 10/31/2003 DOP 1/2/2004 www.mercurymarauder.net
#1539322 04/06/06 01:43 PM
B
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
B
Boy did I stir up some crap, eh?

Can't get to work on the car until monday now.

It's at a buddies house, he's got a lift and butt loads of tools.
But he's racing in Indy this week (NHRA).

Originally posted by MapOfTaziFoSho:
Can u ask him to measure his shaft and compare it to your shaft?

S
Captain Impound Boy
Captain Impound Boy
S
Yes US engineers are Crappy, I mean look at some of the stuff they came up with that is total crap.

F-22, YF-23, SR-71, B-2 Stealth bomber, F-117, The Stealth boat, army Commanche, The best Tanks in the world the list goes on and on....

and there is other people in the world that can Fix a MTX75 weather you would like to believe it or not Terry

C
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
C
Originally posted by Tony2005:
Originally posted by warmonger:
....... there are outstanding US engineers out there. We didn't come to dominate the world market with crap, .....

+1.

I am, of course, a little biased.

+2

I'm probably a bit bias on this as well, but US engineers put out some outstanding work! Some of the guys I work with are amazing. I can only hope I pick up some of the skills they have. It's no wonder the company I work for is number one in it's industry and not some foreign manufacturer.

-Mike 98 Contour SVT Toreador Red #49 of 6535 Built on 3/25/97 WR Headers, Borla Cat-Back, Torsen T2 LSD, K&N Short Ram, S-AFC and Focus Shift Tower 85 Camaro 1969 358ci, 97 TA interior, 91 Z28 GrdEfx and Aero Wing 255rwhp
T
I have no life
I have no life
T
On the comments on engineering in USA most are misunderstanding my drift.The issue is 'the system', that is the education system that charges WAY over the 'worldwide' rate for tuition and is NOT as comprehensive as say the German or UK system in content. Example, my neighbour is a doctor, late 40's, 3 kids etc and is STILL paying off his Med School loans! The price is too high & the quality too low. Which is why say, engineers from Asia and the Far East will work for lower wages...they have no loans to pay off!. Its 'the sytem'. On auto engineering, when I see an All American Formula 1 car win the championships, that is engine, trans, frame etc from US I will rest my case. regards TH

-'96 SE MTX 3L -'98 SVT 1,173 of 6,535 -'05 Mazda 6s, loaded, g/f's ride -Need a 96-00 manual on CD? PM or email me
Y
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
Y
You gotta pay to play. If I want to become a doctor, I'll assume the debt that goes along with 8-12+ years of school. Your neighbor knew what he was getting into when he signed up for classes. If he's a good doctor, then I would think those school loan payments wouldn't be much of an issue. This is the greatest country in the world. If anyone doesn't like it, they can leave as easy as they came in. Evidently some people would be happier in their own country.

Mark

2000 Black CSVT 3.0L Hybrid - 206fwhp & 195fwtq
G
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
G
Originally posted by Decepticon:

F-22, YF-23, SR-71, B-2 Stealth bomber, F-117, The Stealth boat, army Commanche, The best Tanks in the world the list goes on and on....

actually the Commanche project went down the toilet

T
I have no life
I have no life
T
Originally posted by Y2KSVT:
You gotta pay to play. If I want to become a doctor, I'll assume the debt that goes along with 8-12+ years of school. Your neighbor knew what he was getting into when he signed up for classes. If he's a good doctor, then I would think those school loan payments wouldn't be much of an issue. This is the greatest country in the world. If anyone doesn't like it, they can leave as easy as they came in. Evidently some people would be happier in their own country.

Mark

You miss the point...again. You only have to pay through the nose for education in the USA...The rest of the world pays a lot less!....No one is knocking the country just and education sytem that is more of a money machine that an institution of 'higher learning'.Just keep writing the checks if you think more $$$ is a better idea!

-'96 SE MTX 3L -'98 SVT 1,173 of 6,535 -'05 Mazda 6s, loaded, g/f's ride -Need a 96-00 manual on CD? PM or email me
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by Yummy Mummy:
Originally posted by Y2KSVT:

Mark

You miss the point...again. You only have to pay through the nose for education in the USA...The rest of the world pays a lot less!....No one is knocking the country just and education sytem that is more of a money machine that an institution of 'higher learning'.Just keep writing the checks if you think more $$$ is a better idea!

Yet most doctors come to the US for their schooling

Ryan Trollin!
Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RoadRunner_dup1, unisys12 

Link Copied to Clipboard