Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
P
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
P
I hope this isn't a repost.Here's the story Link

'98 Contour Pacific Green(Modded) http://www.cardomain.com/ride/676416 FS:'98-00 Contour front bumper.Brand new unused (Non-SVT)
I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
Ahh...that's funny! As often as I have to go there, sometimes it feels like I never left.

BrApple-its all in the way it is presented...but everythign on my resume is all me TexasRealtor-I hope you spelling improves on your resume. MxRacer-ladies and gentlemen, welcome to ironyville. population, texasrelator.
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
I used to work at walmart and a 9 hour shift seemed endless

L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
they want to make a movie about this?

man hollywood sure is running low on original ideas.

lol, and to think someone called this a "stunt". ohhh danger! danger!

95 Merc Stique Zetec 2.0 Auto
C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
If that's a stunt, I guess what my friend did one time when we went to Wal-Mart would be a stunt also.

We all took our bikes down to the store one day. All locked up our bikes outside before entering, except him, who decided he was going to ride his bike into the store. At the door, they stopped him and said "You can't bring that bike in here." He said, "ok" and continued to ride into the store.

We walked around the store and did our own thing while he rode his bike all over. Funny as hell when we would be in an aisle and see him blow by going over 20 mph through the store, then seein a bunch of Wal-Mart employees chasing behind him.

He stopped for a sec and someone walked up to him and said "You can't ride bike in here". He just said "[censored] you" and rode off. Turned every corner leaving skid marks on the tile, then flew outta the store like a bat outta hell.

Tony 1998 SVT Contour (B/MB) #542 3L 1998 SVT Contour (SF/MB) #1266 parts car 2000 SVT Contour (SF/MB) #1533 3L swap to begin!
R
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
R
hmm i guess thats kinda funny, i dont see that being a challenge really other than the sleep part.

99 contour se debadged "knauberized" fog light mod 17" Enkei CDR9 225/45/17 Contiextremecontacts Alpine CDA-9807 and 2 12" Kicker Comp C12 subwoofers http://members.cardomain.com/ridered81
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Online Content
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by CSVT1214:
If that's a stunt, I guess what my friend did one time when we went to Wal-Mart would be a stunt also.

We all took our bikes down to the store one day. All locked up our bikes outside before entering, except him, who decided he was going to ride his bike into the store. At the door, they stopped him and said "You can't bring that bike in here." He said, "ok" and continued to ride into the store.

We walked around the store and did our own thing while he rode his bike all over. Funny as hell when we would be in an aisle and see him blow by going over 20 mph through the store, then seein a bunch of Wal-Mart employees chasing behind him.

He stopped for a sec and someone walked up to him and said "You can't ride bike in here". He just said "[censored] you" and rode off. Turned every corner leaving skid marks on the tile, then flew outta the store like a bat outta hell.

A bunch of my friends and I went down to the Northbridge Wal-Mart (third smallest one in the country, FWIW) to visit another friend who worked in plants. Two of them got up on the platforms and started monkey-climbing all the way to the top near the rafters, roughly 2-3 stories up. Another random employee walked over and saw them up there .. didn't say a word. It was interesting ..

and as for working there, been there done that! (Oxford MA store, the busiest one in the district by a long shot due to prime location and its size / product selection - we have people come from Connecticut just to go to that store)

X
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
X
I cant stand being in a Walmart one second longer than I have to be. 41 hours : insanity.

Originally posted by Chickens:
Religion can't do much for ashholes (unless you are an alterboy)

98.5 Se w/SVT mods 98 E0 SVT~ sold
G
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
G
That guy needs to get laid.

Champagne 1995 Ford Contour LX R.I.P. - 7/11/06 V6 2.5L 24v DOHC Oversized System
D
I feel Guilty, Oh so guilty
I feel Guilty, Oh so guilty
D
i don't know how this is a story...

"If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit" -Mitch Hedberg
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard