Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
J
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
J
Interesting development.

I�ve referred this to my lawyer, but I�m fairly sure we won�t go forward. It�s just not enough money. That will change if Eckenhoff Auto Group is stupid enough to leave me a retaliatory negative feedback.

I�ve also complained to the Ebay Trusted Safety Department and actually talked at length with one of their representatives on the telephone. The fact that this is an established dealership was really interesting to them. They as much as said they are looking for precisely these kinds of problems so they can make examples that encourage businesses not to abuse their service.

Ebay is becoming the 500lb gorilla of used car advertising tools. Too much of this crap hurts their credibility and their revenues. A complaint from Ebay will probably get more attention from the dealership than I�ve been able to generate.

If nothing else, Ebay Customer Support sent me an apology and a $50 PayPal coupon that I can use for my next purchase.

I�m Feeling better about this!

99 Tropic Green SVT, Tan Leather, 20K miles, "Nice Twin" (factory stock). 99 Tropic Green SVT, Tan Leather, 28K miles, "Evil Twin" (Turbo AER 3L and more in progress) 96 Red LX, Opal Grey Leather 2.5L, ATX, 22K miles
B
BV1 Offline
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
B
Sorry to revive an old thread... but, this happened before in 2003 I believe with an 05 Lancer EVO.

The dealership did the EXACT same thing to this guy and it ERRUPTED all around the world basically, against the dealership, MITSUBUSHI got involved, EBAY the whole works.

Check it out:

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=442510

The guy got his car finally, and a letter of apology. Mitsubushi was going to revoke his license.

-Steve

Last edited by BV1; 06/12/06 01:36 AM.
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard