Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by ymicz:
Originally posted by brandonsvt99:
I just had a spec stg2 and a fidanza flywheel put in and I get no chatter.Go figure?

hey, how is the stage 2? I was looking at that its only like $40 more and it says EXCELLENT wear characteristics instead of just very good.

Its amazing,although it can be a bit of a pain in rush hor traffic but at the track or fast shifting simply amazing .Its a little over kill if you don't have or not going to do a lot of mods to your car though.Yes wear characteristics are great you can beat on it all day and it will take it and smile back at you.

Hope this helps ya!

99 SVT/silver frost....with "some" mods SVT FLYWHEEL 4 SALE!!! PM me
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by warmonger:
Originally posted by RawBurt:
Oh yes, the chatter is unbarable... So make sure you have a loud stereo!

You can't hear clutch chatter!

You must be mistaking it for "GEAR ROLLOVER", something that also goes along with stiffly sprung clutch hubs.

Yup, the roll over noise sucks at idle

T
TGO Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
Originally posted by ymicz:
Originally posted by brandonsvt99:
I just had a spec stg2 and a fidanza flywheel put in and I get no chatter.Go figure?

hey, how is the stage 2? I was looking at that its only like $40 more and it says EXCELLENT wear characteristics instead of just very good.

if it's still kevlar, stay away.

1999 Silver Frost SVT #609 of 2760 Quaife, lightened SVT Flywheel, SPEC stage II clutch, removed resonator, k&n drop in - various other goodies too.
Y
ymicz Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
Y
I ended up getting a Spec Stage 1 / Spec Flywheel from SVTCuervo for an awesome price. Now the expensive part is gonna be getting it installed. Heh, my car is going from Stock to Modded in less than a month.

'99 SilFro SE V6 MTX Alpine CDA-9833, 12" L7, Pioneer 6x8's, Fidanza Short Throw, K&N Drop-In, Spec1 Clutch/Flywheel, WR Headers / Y-Pipe, TBz Cat, PRT Roll Resistors Mods in queue: Trubendz Res. Magnaflow Ex. SVT UIM/LIM/Opt.TB
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RoadRunner_dup1, unisys12 

Link Copied to Clipboard