Civil?

Originally posted by You:
Answer: Because the oil company doesn't care about people! Thanks oil companies! I hope your huge profit margins explode in your face, even though I know they won't. Oh well.....

That's not civil.

I contributed by moving to a run down place 1.7 miles from work. I contribute by riding a motorcycle that gets 50 MPG in the rain at times. I contribute by recycling over 500 lbs of fryer grease a month. I contribute Mistah Vitamin B20.

I'm the Juggernaut B!tch!

Originally posted by RTStabler51:
Yeah, I'm glad you know me so well. Alot of posts here have enlightened me somewhat on excactly as JaTo called them the smoke and mirrors going on with the numbers. But, since you decided to be the asshat in a civil post, I run B20 in my Jeep, so I am probably do much more to aid in the situation than you are. I'm glad that you don't care where you are spending money and its obvious that you have so much like all the wealthy Contour owners here do!

Sal Khan 00 SVT - Not pretty 00 Aprilia RSV Mille - Also Loved. http://www.thelunchjournals.com "I just want someone I can stand once her mouth is free of obstruction."