Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
T
Highly Medicated Member
Highly Medicated Member
T

Last edited by Trapps; 03/27/06 02:41 AM.

Semper Fi "They've got us surrounded. Poor bastards." -Chesty
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
I actually ran better 1/4 mile times when I moved the nozzle from right above my TB (on a Zetec) to back by my airbox.
I know that's not really an option for the Duratec, but something to think about.
It also seemed to help roll the nitrous on versus a sudden hit.

Frank McCoy aka Mod-deth aka Mid Life Crisis aka SVT Doood aka mcgainer is a SCAM ARTIST Pre98 Zetec - Some Mods
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by SleeperZ:
I actually ran better 1/4 mile times when I moved the nozzle from right above my TB (on a Zetec) to back by my airbox.
I know that's not really an option for the Duratec, but something to think about.

Before the MAF? I've read something about that, that supposedly 'tricks' the MAF to see the cooler, denser charge, but can't remember any more specifics. Just didn't seem kosher for some reason.

Ryan Trollin!
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by RTStabler51:
Originally posted by SleeperZ:

Before the MAF? I've read something about that, that supposedly 'tricks' the MAF to see the cooler, denser charge, but can't remember any more specifics. Just didn't seem kosher for some reason.

Yea I second that. I don't remember any specifics, but back when I was looking into all the Nitrous Info, That was said several times. Try and find a spot between the MAF and the TB, and you'll be happy.

2000 Contour SVT SF - #542 of 2150
T
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
T
Thanx guys.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard