Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by Stazi:
I'll go out to a sports bar with buddies to watch a football game, but last time me and my buddies did that our wives went out shopping together, and then met up with us later for some drinks - it was fun. If I need to shoot the ish with my buddy I will go out and do something that allows me to talk to him - sitting in a dark bar listening to 95dB music blaring isn't exactly the right place for intelleectual discussion, is it?

What I am saying is that you cannot justify getting decked out and hitting a night on the town with buddies while leaving your wife or g/f at home. Can you honestly tell me that when guys go out and get on the turps and hit up the clubs, that they are talking about their mortgage, what kind of upgrades they're gonna be doing to the house, etc., or are they getting all chauvenistic and are ogling young hotties that are walking around wearing next to nothing and talking about how they would like to bend her over the hood of their Volvo? Come on. You cannot deny it.
And whether you want to admit it/accept it or not...women are the same. And when they drink, it comes out.

My only question was whether it was okay or appropriate to hang out with your boyz at a sports bar or restaraunt to shoot the breeze without the significant other. A club or hitting the town is something different because the general intent is different.

Curtis 3L 'Oval Port' 98 Black SVT 180.5HP/178lbft '03 Black Sport Trac
F
Smurfette
Smurfette
F
Stazi, why isn't your wife registered for SZ?

Kim 1995 Contour GL Needs less "needs more"
M
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by SVTNupe:
My only question was whether it was okay or appropriate to hang out with your boyz at a sports bar or restaraunt to shoot the breeze without the significant other. A club or hitting the town is something different because the general intent is different.

he said that they were two different things, and i agree. hell, my wife wants to spend as much time with me as possible! (unless i piss her off... )

i don't think the idea of married women clubbing is a good idea. dinner and drinks? sure. gyrating with other dudes on the dance floor... not so much.

02 Mustang GT... Tuned by Nelsons. Low 12's, anyone? .....______ ___|______\_____ |/-\_________/-\_| .\_/...............\_/
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by frenchblueC2:

I bet he doesn't want to expose his wife to a huge sausagefest!

Goin' Round Traffic Circles @ 50Km/h!!! \m/ -- 1998 E0 SVT #2119 of 6535 \m/ -- 2003 Sentra SE-R Spec V
M
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by Big Daddy Kane:

he wants to keep all those sausages for himself!

02 Mustang GT... Tuned by Nelsons. Low 12's, anyone? .....______ ___|______\_____ |/-\_________/-\_| .\_/...............\_/
T
I have no life
I have no life
T

Same reason our g/f's and wives aren't coming. Not fun for them. Guys time to rock out. They don't like the Hooka too much either.

-'96 SE MTX 3L -'98 SVT 1,173 of 6,535 -'05 Mazda 6s, loaded, g/f's ride -Need a 96-00 manual on CD? PM or email me
M
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by todras:

Same reason our g/f's and wives aren't coming. Not fun for them. Guys time to rock out. They don't like the Hooka too much either.

or in your case, because it's illegal to transport sheep across the state line without a permit.

F
Smurfette
Smurfette
F
Originally posted by Big Daddy Kane:

yeah, I guess that makes sense after the insane reaction to Pascal's wife in '02.

Kim 1995 Contour GL Needs less "needs more"
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by MxRacer:
Originally posted by todras:

or in your case, because it's illegal to transport sheep across the state line without a permit.

CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
I think Stazi is right, well in most cases, and here...My brother once put it very much in a "nutshell", If your married or in a committed relationship treat every situation as if your significant other was standing right next to you!! Simply said, if nothing good comes from it (in respect to whomever or whatever you hold dear) then it is not worth it!!
Originally posted by Stazi:
I'll go out to a sports bar with buddies to watch a football game, but last time me and my buddies did that our wives went out shopping together, and then met up with us later for some drinks - it was fun. If I need to shoot the ish with my buddy I will go out and do something that allows me to talk to him - sitting in a dark bar listening to 95dB music blaring isn't exactly the right place for intelleectual discussion, is it?

What I am saying is that you cannot justify getting decked out and hitting a night on the town with buddies while leaving your wife or g/f at home. Can you honestly tell me that when guys go out and get on the turps and hit up the clubs, that they are talking about their mortgage, what kind of upgrades they're gonna be doing to the house, etc., or are they getting all chauvenistic and are ogling young hotties that are walking around wearing next to nothing and talking about how they would like to bend her over the hood of their Volvo? Come on. You cannot deny it.
And whether you want to admit it/accept it or not...women are the same. And when they drink, it comes out.

No more CSVT 3L 2000 Lincoln LS V6 5-speed Silver Frost, dark gray leather Sport Package Rollin' 17's, 6-disc Alpine
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard