Originally posted by YaaaarrroTour:
Thats pretty awesome that the deadline is on a Monday. I would have registered yesterday but I wont have any money until Thurs. when I get paid. Some of us don't have large car budgets, sorry. I wasn't expecting to put $150 into the Tour this weekend so registration is just gonna have to wait. What exactly is the reason for the price hike for Registration again? Watch who you're calling stupid Rob.

Well, we posted on 11/8(Yes, over 5 months ago) with Spring Zing information and what the deadline was. Some people registered the same day, and some decided to wait until after the fact. All of the information is in the thread above this, but I'll say it again. The cost went up from $30 to $40 for registration. The reason for the price hike, is because now it's going to be a guessing game as to how many meals we have to order. We also had to place our orders for t-shirts and lanyards. We have deadlines that we have to meet also, so the hike in price covers the cost of anything we couldn't plan for with on-time registrations. The hotel cost went up from $69 per night to $94.95 per night. Sorry if this was a huge surprise to you.

Mark

2000 Black CSVT 3.0L Hybrid - 206fwhp & 195fwtq