Originally posted by frenchblueC2:
whew! you guys are starting to get pretty aggressive about this! Are you guys getting low on funds and starting to sweat or something?

Nope, the funds have nothing to do with it. The dyno is covered, which is the only thing we had to have $XXX amount for. I negotiated with the hotel, and the banquet room is FREE, since I told them we'd be booking quite a few rooms. As for the t-shirts, door prizes, awards, and banquet meals, that's all paid for with your registration. So we set aside $XX for each item that you get, out of your $30 registration fee.

We've got pleanty of good reason to talk up Spring Zing, and get you guys motivated. We won't hesitate to say that we're putting on a damn good event. It's ONCE a year, and we've cut your costs to an absolute minimum. We've talked CEG up to every sponsor, and have gotten a lot of awesome items to raffle off again this year. Can you imagine the difference in $$$$ that will be coming in if we had 100 people, as opposed to 52? Remember, 100% of this money is going back to CEG, and CEG is the reason we do this.

From what I've seen, there are a lot of people "on the fence" with whether they'll be coming or not. I'd rather talk it up and promote the event, than sit back and hope people show up. And like was said, Muscle Mustangs & Fast Fords has agreed to do a write-up on Spring Zing 06. I'd love to show them, and their followers, just what a kickass group we have. Sure we don't all have Mustangs, but we know how to have a good time! When else are you going to gather with people from all over the country, that share the same interests as you? This event is something a lot of people look forward to, and something we've worked hard on putting together. I'd just like to see as many people enjoy it as possible.

Mark

2000 Black CSVT 3.0L Hybrid - 206fwhp & 195fwtq