Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 13
M
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by beyondloadedSE:
MM&FF is doing a write up on the event and I dont want it to be a dud.

awesome!! congrats on that!

02 Mustang GT... Tuned by Nelsons. Low 12's, anyone? .....______ ___|______\_____ |/-\_________/-\_| .\_/...............\_/
T
I have no life
I have no life
T
You guys know people wait until the last minute. Heck some just showed up last year err maybe Detroit. I told a few people they could still eat because we'd have enough food. Oops!!!

-'96 SE MTX 3L -'98 SVT 1,173 of 6,535 -'05 Mazda 6s, loaded, g/f's ride -Need a 96-00 manual on CD? PM or email me
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by BrApple:
Originally posted by Tourige:
Originally posted by Y2KSVT:
Originally posted by Tourige:
Originally posted by 00_HO_Contour:
Anyone want to share a room with 2 other guys?

wanna buy me a plane ticket?

It's only ~1700 miles one way. Just pack a cooler, and a bunch of CD's, and you'll be here in no time. Mapquest estimates 30 hours. Not too bad.

Mark

I wish i could do it, but thats SOOOO far, it would take me a week to drive down and a week to drive back, plus it would be hella KM's on the car.

read above comment, it isn't about the distance or the miles put on the car its about the people ....

we from New England that are going are driving 14 to 16 hours straight with stops which is about 900 miles each way ...

you do realize i live on the west coast of Canada right? well... not the coast, but comparing Alberta to New England.. whole diff ball game. And dont get me wrong, id love to come and meet people and checkout all the cool cars and just hangout.

99 TRed Contour SVT # 1853 out of 2760 230.2 WHP @ 6500 237.0 WTR @ 2250
Originally posted by MxRacer:
Originally posted by RawBurt:
I'll be keeping it to myself, until the time comes. It'll be hard to find.

much like your weiner.

Y
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
Y
Originally posted by frenchblueC2:
whew! you guys are starting to get pretty aggressive about this! Are you guys getting low on funds and starting to sweat or something?

Nope, the funds have nothing to do with it. The dyno is covered, which is the only thing we had to have $XXX amount for. I negotiated with the hotel, and the banquet room is FREE, since I told them we'd be booking quite a few rooms. As for the t-shirts, door prizes, awards, and banquet meals, that's all paid for with your registration. So we set aside $XX for each item that you get, out of your $30 registration fee.

We've got pleanty of good reason to talk up Spring Zing, and get you guys motivated. We won't hesitate to say that we're putting on a damn good event. It's ONCE a year, and we've cut your costs to an absolute minimum. We've talked CEG up to every sponsor, and have gotten a lot of awesome items to raffle off again this year. Can you imagine the difference in $$$$ that will be coming in if we had 100 people, as opposed to 52? Remember, 100% of this money is going back to CEG, and CEG is the reason we do this.

From what I've seen, there are a lot of people "on the fence" with whether they'll be coming or not. I'd rather talk it up and promote the event, than sit back and hope people show up. And like was said, Muscle Mustangs & Fast Fords has agreed to do a write-up on Spring Zing 06. I'd love to show them, and their followers, just what a kickass group we have. Sure we don't all have Mustangs, but we know how to have a good time! When else are you going to gather with people from all over the country, that share the same interests as you? This event is something a lot of people look forward to, and something we've worked hard on putting together. I'd just like to see as many people enjoy it as possible.

Mark

2000 Black CSVT 3.0L Hybrid - 206fwhp & 195fwtq
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
1128.9 miles for me to get there

99 csvt 68 cuda fastback 340 00 gp gtp (wife) 01 gs500
K
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
K
I drove further than that last year Not a good excuse. GO!

#4559 of 6535 born on Feb 17, 1998 Black 1998.5 CSVT FOR SALE [cleaning house]: SVT rear swaybar. Reasonable offer and its yours!
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Im going for the sheer fact that Im gonna kick mark knox in the junksack~!

Plus last year was fun as hell, and its nice being around a bunch of other dorks who like contours.... trust me your friends will love it that you can get some of you 'contour crap' off your chest.... because they dont Give a F.

Alex '99 SVT Contour -=|WANTED: Vortech, working or not |=-
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa how true how true.

Oo (xxx)oO o xxxxxxxx o
B
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
B
bump...2 weeks people!

Jim Hahn 1996 T-Red Contour SE Reborn 4/6/04 3.0L swap and Arizona Dyno Chip Turbo Kit 364 whp, 410 wtq @ 4,700 rpm
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
must remember to send money for friend!

Alex '99 SVT Contour -=|WANTED: Vortech, working or not |=-
Page 4 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 13

Link Copied to Clipboard