Page 3 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 12 13
F
Smurfette
Smurfette
F
Originally posted by ElKy:
Originally posted by Pimpalicious316:
Originally posted by MxRacer:
i'd offer to share a room, but i snore like a mofo.

i've got two thumbs and a penis. plugin' holes, snoring gone

~Andrew

er...
note to self...stay the fugg away from Andrew...

I think he's thinking the same thing about you...

Kim 1995 Contour GL Needs less "needs more"
Y
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
Y
52 people? Is that all we can muster for SZ06? We had 77 registered last year, and I was expecting more for 06! What's the holdup? I know Goonz, you're waiting on a refund, but what about everyone else? But but but NO! $30 is less than the cost of a tank of gas! Get yourself registered, and reserve a hotel room. I'm done with the excuses of why you CAN'T make it! The only posts I want to see, are those that say "I will register on XX/XX date!!" Jim and I don't want to play a guessing game as to how many people will register at the last minute. If we have to guess, then you'll have to guess whether you'll get a t-shirt or banquet meal. I want to see a minimum of 75 people registered by April 18th!!

Mark

2000 Black CSVT 3.0L Hybrid - 206fwhp & 195fwtq
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
your right this is getting pretty stupid

ask anyone who has gone and if they have had a good time and the answer will be yes ...

ask anyone how hasn't gone and has ended up regretting not going and the answer will be yes ...

Spring Zing is about the people who have come together because of this car, so come meet the people that you have known for some of us years now and have a good time ...

Last edited by BrApple; 03/23/06 05:25 PM.

- 95 Mystique LS - Zetec/5spd - 99 Contour SeVT Sport - Duratec/5spd Official NE-CEG Contour/Mustang Family
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by BrApple:
ask anyone who has gone and it they have had a good time and the answer will be yes ...

I had a blast

M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
MI people that haven't registered that WILL 90% go.

-Scott biggers (biggSVT)
-JD Secorski (5speed3.0SE)
-Tim (contourpower)
-Mike westrate (eurotour)

Born again on 04/09/06 FOR SALE: Moonroof glass and motor MB sunshade PM ME!
F
Smurfette
Smurfette
F
Originally posted by Y2KSVT:
52 people? Is that all we can muster for SZ06? We had 77 registered last year, and I was expecting more for 06! What's the holdup? I know Goonz, you're waiting on a refund, but what about everyone else? But but but NO! $30 is less than the cost of a tank of gas! Get yourself registered, and reserve a hotel room. I'm done with the excuses of why you CAN'T make it! The only posts I want to see, are those that say "I will register on XX/XX date!!" Jim and I don't want to play a guessing game as to how many people will register at the last minute. If we have to guess, then you'll have to guess whether you'll get a t-shirt or banquet meal. I want to see a minimum of 75 people registered by April 18th!!

Mark

whew! you guys are starting to get pretty aggressive about this! Are you guys getting low on funds and starting to sweat or something?

Kim 1995 Contour GL Needs less "needs more"
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Originally posted by frenchblueC2:

Mark

whew! you guys are starting to get pretty aggressive about this! Are you guys getting low on funds and starting to sweat or something?

Fast fords will be there and they want to give them a good show!

Born again on 04/09/06 FOR SALE: Moonroof glass and motor MB sunshade PM ME!
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by Tourige:
Originally posted by 00_HO_Contour:
Anyone want to share a room with 2 other guys?

wanna buy me a plane ticket?

It's only ~1700 miles one way. Just pack a cooler, and a bunch of CD's, and you'll be here in no time. Mapquest estimates 30 hours. Not too bad.

Mark

I wish i could do it, but thats SOOOO far, it would take me a week to drive down and a week to drive back, plus it would be hella KM's on the car.

99 TRed Contour SVT # 1853 out of 2760 230.2 WHP @ 6500 237.0 WTR @ 2250
Originally posted by MxRacer:
Originally posted by RawBurt:
I'll be keeping it to myself, until the time comes. It'll be hard to find.

much like your weiner.

B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Originally posted by 00_HO_Contour:
Anyone want to share a room with 2 other guys?

wanna buy me a plane ticket?

It's only ~1700 miles one way. Just pack a cooler, and a bunch of CD's, and you'll be here in no time. Mapquest estimates 30 hours. Not too bad.

Mark

I wish i could do it, but thats SOOOO far, it would take me a week to drive down and a week to drive back, plus it would be hella KM's on the car.

read above comment, it isn't about the distance or the miles put on the car its about the people ....

we from New England that are going are driving 14 to 16 hours straight with stops which is about 900 miles each way ...

- 95 Mystique LS - Zetec/5spd - 99 Contour SeVT Sport - Duratec/5spd Official NE-CEG Contour/Mustang Family
B
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Originally posted by frenchblueC2:

Mark

lol, no were fine on funds. I just want to make sure its a good turn out. MM&FF is doing a write up on the event and I dont want it to be a dud. Not to mention, Mark and I need to know a good estimate for tshirts and the banquet meal. Once both are placed, neither can be changed later.

Jim Hahn 1996 T-Red Contour SE Reborn 4/6/04 3.0L swap and Arizona Dyno Chip Turbo Kit 364 whp, 410 wtq @ 4,700 rpm
Page 3 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 12 13

Link Copied to Clipboard