Air Force.....don't laugh....due to the current state of affairs in the Military, EVERYONE in Basic will train as an 11-bravo for the last "phase" of training. That means "maneuvers" and qualifying with the M-4 and M-9. I'm not a huge fan of the M-9 (I have small hands and the grip is just a tad too large for my taste), but I figured it would be nice to get some range time in just for my own amusement, not for any serious practice.

I would LOVE to carry the 945!! It is just the right size IMHO, has plenty of stopping power with the .45 ACP and is a scandium/titanium weapon, so it is fairly light (23 ozs.) for a full-frame auto.

Thanks for the compliment, Mark.....I used to go 3-4X week to the indoor range at S&W about 6-7 years ago and found that it was harder trying to find time with a 5 year old boy at home who wanted my undivided attention Now, my son (who's 13 this year) and I shoot together-he learned no bad habits and is a very safety-conscious shooter who has developed VERY good shooting skills and patience....I can't ask more than that

A1C Hodges, Christopher Active Duty USAF Sheppard AFB Texas;Westover ARB Chicopee, MA NECEG "Troll" formerly owned 2000 SVT Contour, with all kinds of goodies;)