Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by 00_HO_Contour:
If I were to purchase the ZEX 55-75? dry kit, would you NEED a tune? I thought the ZEX kit was a safe kit and dry would be even safer? I want a small boost some days and nitrous sounded like a good idea at $400, but not for over $600 after tuning.

No, you don't need a tune for that size of a shot. As long as everything else is up to par. Obviously, its going to be much safer, and perform better with a tune, but again, its not absolutely needed.

Ryan Trollin!
R
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
R
As I said above... you are right.. it isn't required.

but I certainly wouldn't try to save $200 bones just to avoid it. The POSSIBLE outcomes are more expensive than $200 NO MATTER what went wrong.

'99 CSVT - Silver #222/276 In a constant state of blow-off euphoria.
Originally posted by Kremitthefrog:
I like to wear dresses and use binoculars to watch grandmas across the street.

R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by Ray:
As I said above... you are right.. it isn't required.

but I certainly wouldn't try to save $200 bones just to avoid it. The POSSIBLE outcomes are more expensive than $200 NO MATTER what went wrong.

but the likely hood isn't there with a up to snuff engine and that size of a shot. Its also possible a semi is going to hit you..... :shrug:

bottom line its a decision the user is going to have to make and if their wallet will allow at the time. Everyone agrees that to get maximum performance and longevity a tune is the way to go.

Ryan Trollin!
Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard