Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
J
Flaming Biker Dude
Flaming Biker Dude
J
OK...lemme ask this. Is somneone that fights professionally (boxes or whatever) going to get their butt hnaded to them in a real fight? Streetfighting is a way different game...there is no ref to stop me from kicking your skull to pieces or sweaping your knees or ankles. No one is going to stop anything unless the cops show up....so really....just because someone fights in a ring...does that mean they are UBERfighter or just good at their job?

People suck. Rev it till it MELTS.....
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by Judge:
OK...lemme ask this. Is somneone that fights professionally (boxes or whatever) going to get their butt hnaded to them in a real fight? Streetfighting is a way different game...there is no ref to stop me from kicking your skull to pieces or sweaping your knees or ankles. No one is going to stop anything unless the cops show up....so really....just because someone fights in a ring...does that mean they are UBERfighter or just good at their job?

How about who cares...one guy can kick another ass...whats that mean? Just that...nothin. So ya'll can stfu

2000 Contour SVT SF - #542 of 2150
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Well being that a vast majority of fighters are trained in several schools of fighting somve ive never even knew existed, unless you're coming at them with blunt object or sucker punching them im going to assume they have a 'better than average' chance.

Alex '99 SVT Contour -=|WANTED: Vortech, working or not |=-
T
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
T
Pudmunkie has a point , and besides I work in personal security/bodyguarding currently under my own business, Titus excecutive security. Fighting just isnt my job but a hobby as well. I worked as a bouncer(at 245lbs then) for 6.5 years and loved it . Great stress relieving job LOL. Oh and by the way I'M BACK LOL LOL

T
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
T
Forget the further Nitrous questions, because I purchased a 1984 Porsche 911 S on Saturday. I will now halt the Nitrous build up and keep the contour with the rest of my cars, or sell it.

R
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
R
Reminder: the warning is still in being issued to ALL posters in this thread.

'99 CSVT - Silver #222/276 In a constant state of blow-off euphoria.
Originally posted by Kremitthefrog:
I like to wear dresses and use binoculars to watch grandmas across the street.

S
Captain Impound Boy
Captain Impound Boy
S
Still wanna know what track allows you to run N20? Sounds rather far fetched to me.

J
Flaming Biker Dude
Flaming Biker Dude
J
Originally posted by Titusfighter:
. Fighting just isnt my job but a hobby as well. I worked as a bouncer(at 245lbs then) for 6.5 years and loved it .

That is Signature worthy.....tooo funny man....

People suck. Rev it till it MELTS.....
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
If I were to purchase the ZEX 55-75? dry kit, would you NEED a tune? I thought the ZEX kit was a safe kit and dry would be even safer? I want a small boost some days and nitrous sounded like a good idea at $400, but not for over $600 after tuning.

Alex 00 T-Red/Tan SVTC #1964/2150 167 HP @6800 153 TQ @3000 Sold- 98 'Tour SE 24V 5-spd 149 HP @5900 148 LB FT @4300
R
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
R
You would NEEEEEEED a tune.

Could you run it without one? SURE! once... twice? ten times? who knows.. all depends on how far off you A/F is with those shots.

So.. is it POSSIBLE to put it on without a tune? sure... but its also POSSIBLE to drive through a brick wall in your car like they do ion the movies.. doesn't mean there won't be any damage done.

If $200 is enough to sway you not to purchase that setup, then I suggest you take a little break from the performance bug for a bit, save up some more cash and do it right, when you can afford it without worry. You'll be glad you did. Rush this, and you may be paying for it for a LONG, LONG time.

'99 CSVT - Silver #222/276 In a constant state of blow-off euphoria.
Originally posted by Kremitthefrog:
I like to wear dresses and use binoculars to watch grandmas across the street.

Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard