Originally posted by timeless420:
Originally posted by Titusfighter:
Well Rickson , I have chosen Nitrous not so much as a cheater, but its there when I want it. I want a well put together daily driver with 4 doors that I can snap me back in my seat from time to time as well as have alittle fun on the straight aways at shannonville(track). Not only that but its cheap and doesnt interfere too much with trunk space.

IMHO NO2 is a waste on a road course. I'll be happy to fly by you both when you are on the bottle and off at any point and on any track config at Shannonville. A road course is really something where you want the power to be there at all times. If you really want ot sepend some $$ on something that will benefit you at Shannonville get some real brakes. I can show you what happens to stock calipers with a good set of race pads and slotted rotors if you like.

NICE!! 237 wHP is what you made on your engine?????!!!!
Congrats on that bad boy... I didn't see that dyno or totally missed it! Can you send me a scan?

Former owner of '99 CSVT - Silver #222/2760 356/334 wHP/TQ at 10psi on pump gas! See My Mods '05 Volvo S40 Turbo 5 AWD with 6spd, Passion Red '06 Mazda5 Touring, 5spd,MTX, Black