T
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by warmonger:
Originally posted by Mr. Miyagiââ??¢:
Originally posted by Titusfighter:
Well if you wanted to get physical , thats fine, just another notch in my belt. However I dont think it would change the fact that you will prolly still have an attitude problem. Enclosed is a pic of myself at UCC 3 I'm on the right.
http://www.aggressionfightclub.myphotoalbum.com/view_album.php?set_albumName=album01

And heres a pic u should keep, so your momma will know who broke you. At 6.2 223lbs with a consistent KO record in Both OKBF and UCC , I'll understand if you want to retract your comment. However you will have to strike me first, I dont hit first. Otherwise, just drop the tufguy talk. I asked a mod question, I didnt ask for a hassle.
http://aggressionfightclub.myphotoalbum.com/view_photo.php?set_albumName=album06&id=223801_G

I love internet hardasses...

You know, he never brought up fighting, you guys did!

He asked a question that was easy to find yes, but the general policy is ANYBODY can ask any question they WANT to!!

If it is common or annoying, just don't answer the friggin question and let someone else anwer it. You know how many good posts were started with Noob question where people didn't bash?? A LOT. Why do we go through this constant Newbie bashing over and over again??? It makes no sense because many of these new people go on to being productive members of CEG. They get knowledgeable from questions, and yes sometimes from searching.
Other newbs attempt to help out by answering the question. Sometimes it is right and then the thread goes away. MANY Times the advice is wrong and an experienced member has to step in to save the day. That is when things get interesting. So leave off the friggin bashing.

Just to summarize for you:
All Steeda had to do is tell him to search and he would have been fine, well withing his rights. He instead answered with a joke that didn't sit well because Titus thought it was the truth.
So who caused what?
Then the rest of you got yourselves in the middle of it .... people need to stay out of the middle.
It should have been between those two.

As it stands, I hope the moderator gets in here and puts a stop to this crap.
Now lets all play nice!

Funny that the words fight come out of the post and he is a fighter....I laughed at that one.

Warmonger, You have earned my respect right there.

T
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
T
Well Rickson , I have chosen Nitrous not so much as a cheater, but its there when I want it. I want a well put together daily driver with 4 doors that I can snap me back in my seat from time to time as well as have alittle fun on the straight aways at shannonville(track). Not only that but its cheap and doesnt interfere too much with trunk space.

CEG\'er
CEG\'er
well im a fighter for the KBG FUT and the IBC yea.. no big deal.. and i have a huge cyber dong

T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Well Rickson , I have chosen Nitrous not so much as a cheater, but its there when I want it. I want a well put together daily driver with 4 doors that I can snap me back in my seat from time to time as well as have alittle fun on the straight aways at shannonville(track). Not only that but its cheap and doesnt interfere too much with trunk space.

IMHO NO2 is a waste on a road course. I'll be happy to fly by you both when you are on the bottle and off at any point and on any track config at Shannonville. A road course is really something where you want the power to be there at all times. If you really want ot sepend some $$ on something that will benefit you at Shannonville get some real brakes. I can show you what happens to stock calipers with a good set of race pads and slotted rotors if you like.

Then: 99 Silver Frost SVT #1919 237hp/219tq All Motor Now: 06 White STI Parts 4 sale
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by timeless420:

IMHO NO2 is a waste on a road course. I'll be happy to fly by you both when you are on the bottle and off at any point and on any track config at Shannonville. A road course is really something where you want the power to be there at all times. If you really want ot sepend some $$ on something that will benefit you at Shannonville get some real brakes. I can show you what happens to stock calipers with a good set of race pads and slotted rotors if you like.

Its N2O

Ryan Trollin!
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by RTStabler51:

Its N2O

Sorry...I know what N20 is. I hadn't had my coffee yet and I didn't notice I had typed it incorrectly, but none the less I think everyone knew what I meant. I also made a few other spelling mistakes but you missed those.

Then: 99 Silver Frost SVT #1919 237hp/219tq All Motor Now: 06 White STI Parts 4 sale
T
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
T
I can beat Chuck Norris's ass, even with help of Jonathan Brandis's ghost. I fight Gerbil style.

98.5 SVT FOR SALE $5000
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by Tourgasm:
I can beat Chuck Norris's ass, even with help of Jonathan Brandis's ghost. I fight Gerbil style.

Keep dreaming little man....

04 Subaru WRX "Eurosport bling bling fast and furious tokyo drift" "They have diarrhea of the mouth, and constipation of thought"
W
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
W

NICE!! 237 wHP is what you made on your engine?????!!!!
Congrats on that bad boy... I didn't see that dyno or totally missed it! Can you send me a scan?

Former owner of '99 CSVT - Silver #222/2760 356/334 wHP/TQ at 10psi on pump gas! See My Mods '05 Volvo S40 Turbo 5 AWD with 6spd, Passion Red '06 Mazda5 Touring, 5spd,MTX, Black
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by warmonger:

NICE!! 237 wHP is what you made on your engine?????!!!!
Congrats on that bad boy... I didn't see that dyno or totally missed it! Can you send me a scan?

Dyno is in my sig. New dyno hopefully end of April when the good summer gas is back.

Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard