It is recommended to stay at or under 75hp shot for normally aspirated 4-6cyl engines. wet kits are also perfect for 4-6cyl normally aspirated engines. Run premium fuel and a 2 step colder heat range spark plug with small plug gap to avoid detonation. There is a chance with a higher shot to get a lean condition from unequal distribtion of fuel.

There is a ton of info on most company sites. I like the zex wet 82021 kit myself and have called them for info and they are very helpful with getting the right kit and recommended shot. They told me with my dyno tune info that I faxed them, motor info(normally aspirated) and returnless fuel system what kit, plugs and recommended 55-75 hp max shot could be used safely w/o concern.

Hope this helps. In the future, don't be so quick to jump on other members or you wont get far here. A little respect for members can go a long way. This is a great site and you will gain lots of knowledge about your car from great people willing to help, but only if you respect them.

"we aren't punished for our sins, but by them" 2000 se sport tropic green/gray leather. V6,svt body kit and E1 wheels/Avon tech m500 rubber, many mods. 2003 Eddie Bauer Explorer V8 2001 Suzuki Bandit 1200S 1996 Mercury Sable