Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
G
G Stone Offline OP
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
G
Going to the Mall Of America On Saturday and was just wondering where some good places to eat were at or around the mall. I haven't been there in about 8 years so...yea. Looking to spend the average 10-15 per meal. Thanks.

Champagne 1995 Ford Contour LX R.I.P. - 7/11/06 V6 2.5L 24v DOHC Oversized System
W
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
W
I would definantly eat at the mall since you are already there and since they have so many places to eat. If you like seafood there is a bubba gump shrimp on the third level and I thought it was pretty good. If you looking for a good atmosphere try Planet Hollywood(if it's still there) or Hooters . Whatever you do steer clear of the Rainforest cafe. Though it looks cool from the outside the food and service are terrible.

white svt/ 2 tone leath, eibach, scroth, lunar, vortech can suck my spline driven shaft
N
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
N
Yeah I didn't like the food @ Rainforest at all!

1998 T-Red CSVT 3.0L
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
4th florr...Players, great service and food (beer too). Hooters is good for one or two things, yes..in that order.

No more CSVT 3L 2000 Lincoln LS V6 5-speed Silver Frost, dark gray leather Sport Package Rollin' 17's, 6-disc Alpine
Z
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Z
Players is gone. Real disappointment since the food and service were great. All that's left up there is Hooters, which I don't think is anything special.

I can't really stand the smell of Bubba Gump, but if you can, I've heard it's good.

In the mall... I honestly don't eat there anymore. Famous Dave's isn't worth going to the mall for... Ruby Tuesday isn't nearly what it used to be... Twin Cities Grill is overpriced (though good)... You'll pay the moon for Tucchi Benuchi and California Cafe... Boogie's is LONG gone, as is Odyssey.

There's a place near Portland and 494 called the Backyard I have heard rave reviews on food, service, and value. Otherwise, if you want ethnic there's several good ones around.

Hit IKEA in the morning for breakfast. Good cheap starters for the day. If you're an IKEA virgin, it's a must see part of the mall.

Brad "Diva": 2004 Mazda 6s 5-door, Volcanic Red Rex: 1988 Mazda RX-7 Vert, Harbor Blue.
G
G Stone Offline OP
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
G
Cool, thanks you all. How bout Ruby Tuesdays? We don't have one in Brainerd and it looked good on the commercials. I guess any place is still an option.

Champagne 1995 Ford Contour LX R.I.P. - 7/11/06 V6 2.5L 24v DOHC Oversized System
Z
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Z
Ruby Tuesday used to be a lot better. They have decent burgers, a very limited entree menu that's decent. The big salad bar is the best part of the place. A bit pricey, too. It's a $15-$20 place. In that class, I'd rather go to Bennigan's at Knox and the south side of 494 (35W S to 82nd st exit, right, right on Knox. Go until you can't anymore.)

Joe Senser's on American west of France is another good choice in that class.

I've worked 8 years at 35W and 494, with another 6 months west of there at 100. Have eaten my way around there more than I care to admit.

Last edited by Zoom Zoom Diva; 03/17/06 04:16 AM.

Brad "Diva": 2004 Mazda 6s 5-door, Volcanic Red Rex: 1988 Mazda RX-7 Vert, Harbor Blue.
N
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
N
Dave's is in your price range and I really like that place. If you're in the mall already I would hit that up

1998 T-Red CSVT 3.0L
E
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
E
damn skippy on the famous daves. Good eats there. If not just drive 3 hours north to the whistling bird.

95 SE MTX svt exhaust intake deer killer
G
G Stone Offline OP
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
G
You'll all be disapointed with me. I didn't go to any of the places you guys recommended. I know, what a jerk. My friends and I were in sort of a hurry. So we went to the MOA food court at noon on a Sat. Bad idea. That place is crazy (sorry, the last time I was at the MOA was when I was prolly 13, I'm 19 now). My and one of my friends ended up eating at Charleys Toasted Subs. We couldn't understand a word of what those guys were bumbling but it was really good. Got the large Philly Cheesesteak combo meal. Hair shy of $10. For some reason the second I finished I had to make a stop at the rest room though.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard