Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
M
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by morbid:
Your work looks great! Unfortunetly I need movable vents.

x2

Black 1998.5 3L Oval Port Full HMS Transmission Lots of other stuff Ressurected 06/14/06
M
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
M
I just noticed the option for 2 gauges on either side of the steering column. Is dpa43 doing these or is it similar to his? Are you able to put a gauge in the coin thing without affecting the vent (unlike the last gb for it)?

morbid 2000 Contour SVT (black)
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
Originally posted by muntus:
Your work looks great! Unfortunetly I need movable vents.

x2

x3!!!

if the option for 2 gauge's on either side of the steering column looks alright i am in!

-a

koni kit - hpp rstb camber/plates - cf (yikes!) polyroll resistors - TCA's WR headers/ypipe -TB hiflow cat SFC's - XCal2 -dreaming of 3L-
S
Captain Impound Boy
Captain Impound Boy
S
I just noticed the option for 2 gauges on either side of the steering column. Is dpa43 doing these or is it similar to his? Are you able to put a gauge in the coin thing without affecting the vent (unlike the last gb for it)?

No DP43 is not doing these. They will be very similar to his. I can't say identical becuase i have never seen his.

I think that we could do the coin holder so it doesn't affect the vents and if it did it would only be the part that opens and closes the vents. But if using a 2 1/16th gauge, I think it could be done without affecting the operation but, I can't say 100% as the fiberglass might lift off if not on enough glass is applied to that side.

Remember for those of you who don't want the Vents messed with we also can do it where the HVAC controls are.

P
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Im suprised at the number of people who move their vents around! I havent moved my vents from that position since I bought the car so for me I had no problem with it. Ill still get alot airflow from the vents, and I can direct it twoards me (who cares about passengers).

Kane PM me and we'll Iron out some details!

Alex '99 SVT Contour -=|WANTED: Vortech, working or not |=-
M
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
M
about the vents.. if it's just me, then the vents are on me. If my kids are in the back, then the center vents are on them. It kind of gets hot in Phoenix

Would it be possible for gauge location options instead of additions? Like.. I'm interested in 2 gauges on either side of the steering column.. and 1 in the coin tray. I have 3 2-1/16" gauges and they all need homes.

I'm actually installing them in an A-pillar pod this weekend... but I'd much rather them be in the dash.

morbid 2000 Contour SVT (black)
S
Captain Impound Boy
Captain Impound Boy
S
Yes I beleive we could do that Shoot a PM for price

P
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
We can do it all!

If any pre-98's are interested, we'd just need a bezel from someone so we can make it all work

Alex '99 SVT Contour -=|WANTED: Vortech, working or not |=-
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by Pudmunkie:
If any pre-98's are interested, we'd just need a bezel from someone so we can make it all work

I'll donate a pre98 bezel if I can get a little discount Mostly because I'm broke!

Either way, it looks amazing.

Jake 96 T-Red SE V6
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
ill send you my core if i could recieve this one first for $170. just tell me when. it looks awsome!

Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard