Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
T
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
T
my rear struts are stock and the front are off a 97 contour and there to long so i would like to put all new struts all the way around (i can spell now lol )

M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Originally posted by two_cool_tour:
Well thats your prob. all i need to know how to do is read and wrench so im all good ..... thanks

If you read enough you should be able to spell, additionally, if you cannot spell what you do for a living...that is a BIG problem!

Born again on 04/09/06 FOR SALE: Moonroof glass and motor MB sunshade PM ME!
T
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
T
if you are not going to help me then dont bother posting anything you f*ckers

M
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by TourDeForce:
Easy guys, he can at least express what he is looking for. He probably reads, writes, and speaks at least 2 languages. How many do you use reasonably well?

That said, CANADA RULZ!!!

On topic:

If you're going to upgrade the suspension, you should seriously consider upgrading all 4 corners to keep balanced performance. Varied spring rates can make handling unpredictable & unstable.

One of the best setups for the money is the Koni kit. Excellent handling, adjustable, and about a 2" drop IIRC... Perform a search in this section for 'koni kit' and you'll get some threads that will tell you all the details & show you where to get it at a good price.

BAT makes a very nice kit for just slightly less money. 1" drop, very good handling, and a great all around kit for a daily driven car. I have it on my Mystique & enjoy it very much. The BAT kit is NOT adjustable. It can be had at www.batinc.net and I think SPmotorsports.com

Enjoy your car, my friend!

if you are not going to help me then dont bother posting anything you f*ckers

Most Canadiens can read and write in French. It's been my experience that they do not speak it. It's obvious that, in addition to not writing English very well, he doesn't read well, either. I sure hope he's francophone or at least a darn good mechanic.

p.s. I'm American and speak, read, and write English/Francais fluently. Thank you California public schools! Spanish, not too bad. Thank you Mexicans at school!

Black 1998.5 3L Oval Port Full HMS Transmission Lots of other stuff Ressurected 06/14/06
O
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
O
Originally posted by GreaseyMonkey:
if you've already got the springs, Spax struts were highly recommended to me for combination with my eibach springs. you can get those from BAT, some $99/per or something.

If you like it super low!I,am running SPAX struts with
INTRAX springs.Don,t install these, if this is your only car! The ride will beat you to death

New Pics of OUTKAST 1!Sept2006
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
Originally posted by muntus:
Most Canadiens can read and write in French. It's been my experience that they do not speak it. It's obvious that, in addition to not writing English very well, he doesn't read well, either. I sure hope he's francophone or at least a darn good mechanic.

p.s. I'm American and speak, read, and write English/Francais fluently. Thank you California public schools! Spanish, not too bad. Thank you Mexicans at school!

Most Canadians in places in eastern Canada, like Quebec, don't you mean? I doubt many in the western provinces speak or write much in French if at all.
Karl

*** It's all about consistency! *** *** Previously 88SVT *** 06 F150 Supercrew 5.4L FX4 98 SVT Contour #4362 Born 1/6/1998 86 Ranger GT (For Sale) 69 Fiat 850 Sport Spider (For Sale) 67 Formula-S Barracuda
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Originally posted by 88SVT:
Originally posted by muntus:

Most Canadians in places in eastern Canada, like Quebec, don't you mean? I doubt many in the western provinces speak or write much in French if at all.
Karl

There are pockets of French speaking Canadians throughout Canada, including Vancover, Calgary, and Edmonton.

Jim Johnson 98 SVT 03 Escape Limited
T
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
T
i can't speak a word of french , but i can wrench really good tho

M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M