Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
N
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
N
Gotta love Vegas. Just can't wait til October when I turn 21... then I will really love it!

1998 SVT E0 T-Red/Midnight Blue --> SOLD 2000 SVT Black/Tan 84,000 on the clock
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by rkneeshaw3.0:
those pics are incredible, what camera did you use?

Thank you. Pics were taken with a Panasonic DMC-FX8. After reading some reputable reviews, I originally picked up an FZ5 but I decided I wanted something I could carry in my pocket. It has quite a few features along with a Leica lens which is a nice touch. I've heard the FX9 is slightly better but they didn't carry in the store I was in. I'm extremely happy with the quality especially considering that it's a point and shoot for under 300.00 If you want some pics in their original size, let me know and I'll email them to you.

Vinny 2000 T-RED CSVT MODS: 18" REV model 2 ST200 struts/Roush springs CTA intake Pipe/K&N Filter Dtec Heatshield Optimized TB True Duals w/ magnaflow mufflers/resonators
K
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
K
Okay, those are great and all, very postcardesque. However, you can PM me a link to the "What happens in Vegas Stays in Vegas non-CEG friendly pics" please.

2006 Mazdaspeed6 1997 Yamaha YZF1000R Thunderace 1996 Volvo 850-R
B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
Everyone who loves cars has to go to vegas for SEM in November. Its the best of both worlds. The hottest cars on the planet in the day and vegas night life. I went last year for a week round trip non stop from Pittsburgh for $450.

B
Redneck Troll
Redneck Troll
B
What... No Bill Jenkins pictures??? You've got to at least stop by and say hi to one of the best known CEG members!!! Take him out to lunch and/or take a new Ford for a test drive. I looooooooooooooved the Marauder...

http://www.bnmotorsports.com "And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my CEG brothers. And you will know I am the Moderator when I lay my vengeance upon you."
G
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
G
Originally posted by BaggedSVT:
Everyone who loves cars has to go to vegas for SEM in November. Its the best of both worlds. The hottest cars on the planet in the day and vegas night life. I went last year for a week round trip non stop from Pittsburgh for $450.

My Noble M400 and my friend's M12 GTO-3R should be there in the show this year.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard