The current quick Focus at the drag strips is tparker on the Focaljet. CasperSE+ used to have a white SEDAN that ran numbers like that but it was all one color, it was a turbo and has since gone the way of the Dodo (well I think it's still alive but been stripped of anything interesting, including the turbo kit) and he runs a new body Mustang now. Tparkers car is white ZX3 HATCHBACK, gutted and has a CF hood (not painted) those numbers while possible it's someone else, are pretty much right on with what he runs. I believe 103 mph is more like what I see posted, not sure on the time though, somewhere in the 13's. His is supercharged however, not turbocharged. That car has a real nicely put together engine, and seems pretty reliable with the times he's been running.......

Mines slow and broke all the time....go figure. It's called the SVTF curse.

Oh yeah, and the current list of attendees for the tech day (more like Team Tinker day) has changed from what was last posted here:

Rodewaryer - DSI Clip (mod)
SVTCTR15
Zona Kona
FocusAz1
Try2Fcs
Tparker
Broke_Two_Foci - electrical help Rep?
Massive
Slvr01ZX3
Condor - Lights, corner markers
Engineear
OskarSVTee
IAnimal
TheFordGuy
AwiperlessAlero - wiper motor or wiring
azbobbybooshay10 - Radio test, window switch, poss tail ------light replacement, possible oil change
Darkhorse
fm-corey
tymeks
stockfoci - Lugnuts, foglight/bumper wiring, tailpipe bob (good luck)
lil_silver_rocket - Plugs, fuel filter, exhaust rattle

Last edited by Rodewaryer; 04/09/06 10:41 AM.

Dezert Focus Member and Fan of all Euro-Fords. Once driven to the Darkside, there's no turning back.