LOL... turbo SVT, huh... I just remembered something. I went into an Autozone here in Tucson, maybe a year ago or so, and they were calling up a part for me... the parts counter guy was probly around 18 or so.. was telling me about a turbo'd Contour that just beat the pants off one of his friends cars recently. Said that they chatted with the contour driver afterward and that he was cool and the car was awesome... hmmmm might that have been you? I can't remember what kind of car they had, maybe a modded civic or something. Of course this was at the track they said LOL that would be too hilarious if that was you.

Ya, from the outside (or inside really for that matter) you can't really tell any mods on my car besides the fact that it's a GL with SE skirts and SE wheels. I put a mystique gauge cluster in it for the tach, but that's a very subtle mod to say the least.

It's basically been the point A to point B car that my wife primarily drives.

As for the Koni Kit.. I don't think Im going to spoil the tech day fun with that kind of project. I don't think it would be very fair. Wouldn't want my car to become immobile and have to take up space at someone elses house if it unexpectedly needed parts, etc.

I am going to try to put that kit on here in Tucson. Ya, feel free to swing by if you want to lend a hand A friend of mine will be letting me use his garage and he's going to try to help me out with it. There will be much beer involved.

96 Contour GL 2.0L MTX with Early SE 7 spoke wheels, SE sideskirts, Koni Sport Kit 70 Mustang Sportsroof with mild 351W and '01 Mustang GT wheels