Originally posted by Derk-xB:
I'm sorry man, but that's gotta be the worst advice ever. That's not advice for "how to keep a relationship going" and especially not "what to do when you're considering marriage."
IMO, you gave advice on the topic of "How to get in the sack with that chick you met at the party the other night."

There are much better ways to maintain excitement and spontaneity in a relationship besides "being cocky" and playing games.

I'm not saying to play this "game" or anything. I'm giving my opinion on how i'm maintaining MY relationship in MY way. I really care about my girlfriend, and she knows it as well. But I am merely stating my opinion on the topic, and I'm speaking in my experience through what I'VE learned through my own relationships. If you want to disagree, that's fine with me as well. Again, all that i mentioned, i stated it was MY opinion. If you guys have your own ways of maintaining a relationship, that's fine. You can call it games as well, but again, that's your opinion.

The part where I really wanted to have you notice, was about using your friendship as the foundation for your relationship. You can understand each other better in that manner, except now you've got that "connection" as well of being more than friends. Keep that trust as friends going, and work with it to help your relationship.

Remember this is why we're at war! I'm now officially a troll! 2004 Saturn ION QC with Sport Package AIM/AOL: animusshinigami