Long haul = marriage?
or
Long haul = get a little more serious as a couple?

2 years as friends is a good start. 2 months of dating is a good start, too. However, 2 years as friends certainly don't correlate to 2 years of dating. You have to know eachother mentally as well as intimately. (No, you don't have to have sex to know if you're going to be intimately compatable.)

There's nothing wrong with finding other women attractive, you just gotta make sure the woman you're with really get's you goin. It keeps you reading the menu...but coming home to eat. That's all I've gotta say about that.

I thought it was cool that she'd come to the meet with you. That says a lot, especially since she's not a car buff. It shows that she's into you. I don't blame her for not talking too much...it'd be like any of us dudes going to a bridal shower or baby shower. Though conversation with her was brief, I could tell she's intelligent, witty, and very personable.

I hope that helps. I think it's a good thing you're both in it for the long haul.

Derek Scion xB 5-spd Previous: 2000 Silver Frost SVT Please share the road with cyclists.