Originally posted by striker2:
Originally posted by 00_HO_Contour:
Originally posted by striker2:
if your blowing a fuse that means you have a short somewhere.

you have to check for continuity to ground at various points in the circuit isololating that part of the circuit first. put the negative lead on a known good ground. if your ohm meter reads like the segment is open then thats not where the problem is. if you get a resistance reading then its in that section.

since its blowing a fuse its obviosly on the power side of the load between the fuse and the load but remember to isolate it. you will need a wiring diagram probably.

if you need any help just let mne know and ill try to help you best i can online

How do I go about that if I cant get a fuse to stay good? Tomorrow I'm going to pick up a new flasher and give that a try but for now I'm going to try and find any wires in those 3 little holes I made

you dont want paower running through the circuit. your testing for continuity to ground with an ohm meter and you have to ISOLATE the individual parts of the circuit.

DONT just through fuses at it. find the short then repair it. once its fixed you can put in a fuse and it should work just fine.

Ok, I have an Ohm meter but am not very good at all at using it. Could you explain to me what I have to do? Or give an example?

Alex 00 T-Red/Tan SVTC #1964/2150 167 HP @6800 153 TQ @3000 Sold- 98 'Tour SE 24V 5-spd 149 HP @5900 148 LB FT @4300