Originally posted by Renee:
let's see how you all hate the police when someone's breaking into your house at 2am with a gun in their hands, or your family is in accident, or someone robs the local store with you & your family or friends right there. Let's see you complain they are on power trips, or are stupid, and mean idiots then.

Lord, I hate teens sometimes.

Sorry I'm no teen but, the only one going to help you in any of those cases is YOU! (excepting the car wreck) You had better be armed and ready for it otherwise all the police can do is fill out the reports. Get a Firearm, learn how to use it, practice practice and practice. And be aware of your surroundings. The only one responsible for your's and your loved ones safety is you. To believe anything else is foolish. The police are not all ticket writing (read tax collecting) morons. Most of the guys I ride bikes with are leo's, and all are great people.

Jim T

"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats".--H.L. Mencken Bumper sticker, OXYMORON #65 - Liberal Thinker