OK, this thread has bugged me for a bit now and I have to put in my final word. Take it for what it's worth.

There is much more to porting and mod'ing these heads to do well. Relocating the port injector is simply ONE step in a multi-step process. Relocating the injector port is one of the EASIEST mods to these heads one has to make to put some serious power down with them. There's a ton of other things you have to do to get these to work well! The total amount of time I put into my heads, the injector ports had a tiny fraction of it. Attention is needed elsewhere to pull these multiple modifications off. Look at my dyno proof with a craptastic break in tune for proof, if you need to.

When one is able to produce power in NA or FI form that is simply wicked for this platform to even handle, why would you go to the trouble to retain the center injection port!? If it's that optimal, than go ahead and make a custom LIM and fuel rail to retain it and keep the Aluminum UIM's, or show me an engine in a Contique that has retained the POS plastic UIM/LIM that has made some power worthy of mentioning past a daily driver amount.

As "compromised" as my system is, I'm doing really f$*%ing well

2005 Ford F150 SuperCab FX4 1964 Chevrolet Impala SS 1998 CSVT: 354HP/328TQ @ 10 psi, now gone