Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 12 of 16 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
G
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
G
Welcome Mike. I think you found the event. It's a great time. Follow the link in this thread to register. You'll have a blast.

Scott Mabe I WILL be Phil. 1999 Contour SVT, Tropic Green BAT kit, K&N RU-3530+MAF, Magnecore 8.5mm, some audio goodies, Hightowers, Knauberized, tatoo by Parkedcar.
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
I know where Califon is. My husband is from Annandale.

Will you be staying for all three days of the show?

Can't wait to see your SVT and you at Carlisle.

K
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
K
i wish i was going to carslise... I need to meet you PA peoples at some point damnit

Brett The man thinks its best for everyones safty if i dont drive for 6 months '95 Moonlight Blue Contour (ITS ALIVE AGAIN!) MODS: Knauberized,Reverse Indiglo Gauges,LED's,AEM Intake,Rust holes for more power!
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
Originally posted by NJSVT576:
Hey
I live in Hunterdon County NJ in a reallly small town called Califon. I've had my SVT for about a year now, and I just love the car. I have a 1999 SVT Contour and its Silver with a midnight blue interior. I bought it off of a local guy who kept in in amazing condition. It's all stock and I just wanted to go to an event where people share the same love for the car as I do because when I am at school or around home, no one appreciates this car.
MIKE

I work in Oldwick NJ, Califon is really close to there. I know there is a Black SVT that sits at a house off of Cokesbury Rd. It's always there when I drive by...

Brian D. Passaro 1986 Daytona Turbo Z Red with T-Tops 1995 Mustang GT Convertible Yellow Black Top 1998 Contour SVT E0 Silver Frost #3734 of 6535
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
I will be going along with Pete, Jesse, Antonio and others from MD. I didn't get to register so I'll just register at the gate. If I register now I don't think my packet will make it back to me by next Friday...sorry

-Scott

Scott 2000 Contour SVT #1464 Mustang Dyno: 171.6hp/145.3lb Dynojet Dyno: 171.1hp/148.9lb 1989 20th Anniversary Turbo T/A "Indy 500 Pace Car" #1376 of 1550 All Original, 46k with a few mods 2002 F150 SuperCrew
G
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
G
my uncle (who takes his restored '52 dodge wayfarer to the the all chrysler nationals) said something about having to choose a class for the car show... does this apply to us? or is it just Contours or SVT & non SVT?

~Ryan 1999 T-Red SVT Contour 41k Miles #1701 / 2760 B&M, Custom Y-Pipe, Alpine HU, Pioneer 6x8's & 6x9's
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by scottd60:
I will be going along with Pete, Jesse, Antonio and others from MD. I didn't get to register so I'll just register at the gate. If I register now I don't think my packet will make it back to me by next Friday...sorry

-Scott

Register online now man, then we get credit for CEG. Last year I lost my card, but they have all your stuff in the computer when you get there anyways.

[color:"green"]-Matt R

'99 Tropic Green LX, Zetec, ATX
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Ryan, you don't have to chose a class. The classes are non-SVT Contour/Mystique and one for the SVT's.

Scott, you can still register now you as you can print out your registration and as Matt said they will have your information available if you don't bring it. Either way we will get credit.

Thanks for letting us know that Jess and Antonio will be coming along.

P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Bad news again....
We might not be making it at all.
Corinnes mom is in the ICU right now. She has been since Thursday night.
She has myasthenia gravis and its really affected her breathing.
And it looks like she has lymphoma too.
Good news is, the doctors seem very confident about curing the lymphoma. But she will need chemo or radiation.
And since she already as the gravis (which makes you extremely weak on its own), the treatment will be especially tough on her, and she might still be in the hospital
If she is still there, we wont be going. If she is out and doing better, we will try to make it.
I'll keep you all posted.
I owe a few of you some vinyl while i am out there. If i cant make it, i will try to get it to Chris and maybe she can get it to all of you.

For the time being, if you could keep corinnes mother in your prayers, we would all really appreciate it.

'99 CSVT 152k miles '95 YJ www.VFXCustom.com PM me with anything you need done in Vinyl.
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
I'm so sorry! Give Corinne a big hug for me!
Tell her that we are sending our thoughts and prayers!! Please keep us updated Mike.

I will be glad to get the vinyl from you and bring it along. I will PM you my home and cell numbers so you can reach me and we can set something up.

EDIT: PM sent.

Last edited by LUCA; 05/29/06 04:00 PM.
Page 12 of 16 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Link Copied to Clipboard