Originally posted by Evil Republican:
I didn't register yet.

SLACKER!

you know it

B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
What do I need to do to register. Is there a number you call or can you do it online.

Youngest Retirey Ever
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by Evil Republican:
I didn't register yet.

WTF ?!?!?!? Get on with it , ya hump !! Or else you'll get a from all the locals !

~~~~~~~ Phil Black & Tan 2000 SVT Contour #2137 of 2150 35,000 miles & counting !
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by BOUCH96:
What do I need to do to register. Is there a number you call or can you do it online.

Oh , I almost forgot - follow the link in my sig to register for the showfield .

~~~~~~~ Phil Black & Tan 2000 SVT Contour #2137 of 2150 35,000 miles & counting !
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Originally posted by BOUCH96:

Yeah!
You'll have fun, promise.

B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
I met some guys from York that have a little contour club, around 6 guys. My girl just bought a 98 off of one of them and I metion to them about carlisle. They said they would check it out. The only thing is they are stuck in the York honda look with the giant aluminum wings some cut springs and factory bumper molding. I dont know if thats the look your going for? But at least it gets you a little closer to that 25 mark

Youngest Retirey Ever
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Just tell them they're welcome to show off their rides with us . We're all about Contour-love , with or without parkbenches on the trunk . Heck , they could be bone stock & we'd still welcome them with open arms . Just remember to have them put "Contour Enthusiasts Group" as their club name when they register - VERY important !! They can add their club name to their window card at the event once they're parked on the field .
Closer to the event time , we'll be getting a food list together for our cookout . They're welcome to bring food/drinks & join us in the foodfest (I guess everyone's OK with that - have been in the past) . Bring food to share , share in the feast .

G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
Originally posted by Buddy Palumbo:
Closer to the event time , we'll be getting a food list together for our cookout . They're welcome to bring food/drinks & join us in the foodfest (I guess everyone's OK with that - have been in the past) . Bring food to share , share in the feast .

If you don't bring food, bring money!

Capitol CEG Classifieds Make an offer! 2005 GTO IBM - 337hp/336tq
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
I am FINALLY officially registered.
Sorry it took so long. I just kept putting it off.
I'm looking foward to it! It was alot of fun last year, and hopefully Corinne and i will be able to stay a little longer, but i dodnt know if we can do 2 nights in that tent under the hi-way. one night was brutal last year. That and the drunk security guard.

'99 CSVT 152k miles '95 YJ www.VFXCustom.com PM me with anything you need done in Vinyl.
G
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
G
Mike, my brother and I had a good camping spot last year, it was down the road a bit, but far fewer people. If you're still camping this year, I thing it was called Carlisle Campground or something. I'll check it out and let you know if you want. The only drunk people were the campers,LOL

Scott Mabe I WILL be Phil. 1999 Contour SVT, Tropic Green BAT kit, K&N RU-3530+MAF, Magnecore 8.5mm, some audio goodies, Hightowers, Knauberized, tatoo by Parkedcar.
Page 4 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 6 15 16

Link Copied to Clipboard