Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Originally posted by Stazi:
Rap is good for one thing, and one thing only. To bring the whore out of every lady. Yep. Throw in some booze, turn the lights down and crank up "Shake dat azz b! tch and lemme see what you got!" and every woman in the place will flock to the dance floor and turn into a whore, grinding anything within sight. It's nice for that... for us dirty sumbishes that just wanna get a chick worked up and ready to go...so we can show them what we got. Think about it, if in the daytime you wnet up to a 18-30 y.o. chick, you know typical club-going girl, and said "shake that ass b! tch and let me see what you got!" You be on the ground nursing a set of smashed testicles. Yet in a club it's perfectly fine. Ridiculous!

Rap is garbage, and like Doug said, Techno is king everywhere else in the world. Why? cos there's less black people (%'age) in most countries than America and hence the main audience is missing. Techno has the same effect everywhere else in the world, yet doesn't STOOP to having to call women, bishes, ho's, sluts, shortys, pigeons, skanks, baby-mommas etc. Yet people enjoy it and for the most part, techno songs have a POSITIVE message.

If people wanna enjoy rap. Good for them. But PLEASE don't call it for anything other than what it is. Degrading, violent, subversive, hypocritical crap

thats a funny statement, when some of the biggest rap concernts in the world dont even take place here in the place were it all started ...rap is popular in almost every country in the world...it may not be the top choice in every country,but i can bet its up there in almost all of them....and these anti rap threads are some of the funniest on ceg...i cant stand to read them because i hate to come to terms that we have so many truly ignorant people on this site, because you dont like something its absol. garbage???? why??? i hate religion,does that make it garbadge??? is it alright if i tell someone, your a ignorant pos cause you go to church and think someones actaully going to save your worthless soul???? come on and grow up. i hate rock/country(same thing) and metal,listen to someone who's not mainstream i.e prodigy(out of minn)
...also about the comment about rap degrading women...i guess songs/videos like hot for teacher,love in the elevator,...and the many many other rock songs dont count...cause they were done by white people
keep posting,your giving us ignorant people a reason to laugh

"Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but STUPID lasts forever."-Aristophanes. --93 pgt,headers,intake,borla=14.9 1/4mile
R
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
R
Originally posted by ToasterOven:
Originally posted by Rayn:
People don't support rappers with messages. From the corporate level down to the consumer. I have an album and live in the HIP HOP Mecca NYC and people look at me strange because I do different stuff....
Check me out...

hey... i like this.

Thanks for checking it out. I'm promoting that out in New York. Record labels are dissing me.

SV Pushing An SVT!!! The Rayn Campaign
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
People don't support rappers with messages. From the corporate level down to the consumer. I have an album and live in the HIP HOP Mecca NYC and people look at me strange because I do different stuff....
Check me out...

hey... i like this.

Thanks for checking it out. I'm promoting that out in New York. Record labels are dissing me.

hot dude, hot.

i'd work on the website a lil though

~Andrew

FYI: this is what i'm laying right now (i've shyed away from posting on here due to the rampant rap/hip hop hatred)
http://portfolio.iu.edu/rjester/jamz_n_beatz_vol1/GanginIt.mp3
http://portfolio.iu.edu/rjester/jamz_n_beatz_vol1/Afternoon.mp3
http://portfolio.iu.edu/rjester/jamz_n_beatz_vol1/scratchin_that_jazz.mp3
i just do the music. all vocal work is by some other guys locally.

2001 VW Jetta Wolfsburg Edition 20 valves of fury
C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
Rayn, your sh*ts hot! I think I'm gonna buy the CD.

I just noticed something............you bought your SVT from CT didn't you?

Tony 1998 SVT Contour (B/MB) #542 3L 1998 SVT Contour (SF/MB) #1266 parts car 2000 SVT Contour (SF/MB) #1533 3L swap to begin!
R
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
R
Originally posted by Pimpalicious316:
Check me out...

hey... i like this.

hot dude, hot.

i'd work on the website a lil though

~Andrew

FYI: this is what i'm laying right now (i've shyed away from posting on here due to the rampant rap/hip hop hatred)
http://portfolio.iu.edu/rjester/jamz_n_beatz_vol1/GanginIt.mp3
http://portfolio.iu.edu/rjester/jamz_n_beatz_vol1/Afternoon.mp3
http://portfolio.iu.edu/rjester/jamz_n_beatz_vol1/scratchin_that_jazz.mp3 (HORN SOUNDS REAL!!!!
[Nice Beats!]

i just do the music. all vocal work is by some other guys locally.

Thanks! I am redesigning the site as we speak. That was the first site I ever designed. Stepped up my game since then just too busy to complete the new site.
Quote:

Thanks! Yep it's from CT... What's the low down on it? PM me if it's bad...

C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
Originally posted by CSVT1214:

Thanks! Yep it's from CT... What's the low down on it? PM me if it's bad...

Nothing bad at all. That car had alot of money put into it and well taken care of. I know because it's my friends old car.

P.S. I'm the one that bought the BAT rear sway bar for your car.

Tony 1998 SVT Contour (B/MB) #542 3L 1998 SVT Contour (SF/MB) #1266 parts car 2000 SVT Contour (SF/MB) #1533 3L swap to begin!
R
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
R
Thanks it goes well with my BAT Euro Suspension kit that I just put in..

Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard