Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
H
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
H
Originally posted by Berry Tweaker:

Yes, lets please compare old dj's to new rappers. Thats like me saying do you want to go see Paul Van Dyke or Mystikal....

You are right I was just trying to make a point.

1998.5 CSVT Black/Midnight blue 4895 of 6535 DOB Feb 28, 1998 Kanuberized Nightshade Tails 17 inch RS5s http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2064434/1
D
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
D
stazzi you said around the world. im a troll because im asking for facts. i want to see sound scan reports stating this. you been to a few clubs that played techno over seas but is that saying that techno is some powerhouse? hell no. show me bill board charts from over seas, show me the reports, show me album sales, show something.

J
JB1 Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
andrew- with the honor and respect for anyone else comment i mean show me rap other than will smith or any of the religious subsections (since their stuff must necessarily be positive) which revolves around something other than die die die die f/u f/u f/u my hoes my hoes my hoes. country has a following the world over without on the whole having to resort to the antics modern rap has. i don't like most techno or rock but i admit most of that is pretty decent respectable stuff. mind you, this statement excludes punk, heavy metal, et cetera. then of course we have classical and opera in which case there isn't a snowball's chance in hell you are gonna be able to claim that is the same as rap. i do not think rap in and of itself is by definition bad, rather just the garbage spewing from the mouths of modern rappers as well as the rappers themselves. i have a good example and i would love for you to be able to prove me wrong, here goes:

in the entire history of the county music awards and the mtv video music awards list for me the number of times the police have had to show up as a result of stupid antics and then list and compare that to the number of times the cops have had to show up as a result of stupid antics at the source hip hop awards.

00 black/tan svt, #2052 of 2150, born 2/1/00 formerly known as my csvt "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King, Jr.
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
rap sux, its only good for dancing in clubs. i accually used to listen to 100% rap when i was younger but grew out of it. i primarily listen to rock now.

heres when i listen to various types of music

rap - when driving around the mall looking for underage girls, blast rap with the system up

rock - most of the time

metal - getting pumped up for something, racing, fighting, etc

country - only if im suicidal and need motivation to kill myself ill listen to this junk

Russell Oval Port 3L Nearly Done MTX75 w/ Homebrew Zetec FD and Torsen Complete
H
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
H
JB1 how about we the arsehole from rage against the machine climbed the stage and had to be removed from the MTV music awards by the NYPD. By the way gangster rap is not the only form of rap.

1998.5 CSVT Black/Midnight blue 4895 of 6535 DOB Feb 28, 1998 Kanuberized Nightshade Tails 17 inch RS5s http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2064434/1
J
JB1 Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
Originally posted by hotblack98:
JB1 how about we the arsehole from rage against the machine climbed the stage and had to be removed from the MTV music awards by the NYPD.

so far we have one time listed for the vma's and none yet for the cma's compared to nearly every time including this most event for the source awards. not looking good so far.

Originally posted by hotblack98:
By the way gangster rap is not the only form of rap.

i openly acknowledged this as quoted below:

Originally posted by JB1:
...i mean show me rap other than will smith or any of the religious subsections...

00 black/tan svt, #2052 of 2150, born 2/1/00 formerly known as my csvt "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King, Jr.
H
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
H
JB1 how about Mos Def,The Roots,Common,GLC,Outkast, I could go on if you like all rap is not hoes and die,die as you so smartly put it. Why only focus on the negitive?

R
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
R
People don't support rappers with messages. From the corporate level down to the consumer. I have an album and live in the HIP HOP Mecca NYC and people look at me strange because I do different stuff....
Check me out...

SV Pushing An SVT!!! The Rayn Campaign
J
JB1 Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
because the negative is all that is really being promoted in the mainstream which is what most peole hear about as is the case with any genre. i openly admit there are a few people who are not doing that but they are currently the exception rather than the rule. look at the current big time all stars of rap, snoop et al. mind you, i did at one time listen to it so i am not just speaking with no expereince what so ever. that experience was born out of a need/desire to get over a girl as quickly as possible so music with a positive message was out. in its place was power 106 and 100.3 the beat here in la/oc.

T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
rap is gay

99 TRed Contour SVT # 1853 out of 2760 230.2 WHP @ 6500 237.0 WTR @ 2250
Originally posted by MxRacer:
Originally posted by RawBurt:
I'll be keeping it to myself, until the time comes. It'll be hard to find.

much like your weiner.

Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard