Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
Originally posted by Eric L:
Thanks for the tips guys and gals!!

We are now officially off to St. Lucia! Booked at the Regency, which according to my Travel Agent is a step above the Grande for a special price! I hope to have a new camera by then, and I hope to get some amazing sunset (doubt I'll be awake to see any sunrises, but we'll see).

What kind of stuff shoudl I plan on stocking uup on while not paying duty? Can I get Cuban cigars there? Alcohol? Jewlery?

Congrats! your going to love it! Make sure you check out Pigeon island (attached to the Grand St. Lucian) also take advantage of the drinks and all the other all-inclusive stuff.. The First thing you have to do when you touch foot at the resort.. is make your reservations for the nice resurants.. The pier resturant at the Halcyon, the La Toc resturant at the Regency, the Pitons at the Regency. These places fill up about a week ahead of time with reservations and you don't want to miss out..

As for stocking up, bring some tanning lotion and bug spray and DON'T leave your balcony door open at night.. Our first night we thought it was so peacefull to have the door open letting the breeze in with the ocean. but then we woke up at about 3am with about 100 musquetos in the room. my wifes arm looked like she had the chicken pox.
Also bring collard shirts and nice pants.. they wont let you in the nice resturants without them.
Definately stock up on some alcohol when you leave.. I believe you can take 4 bottles per person when you go through customs. the Bounty rum is some of the best stuff I have ever had.. its $10 a fifth.. Also get some Koko-nut Its also $10 but its better than the $25 malibu rum back in the states..

Obviously if you have any questions please feel free to ask!
~Brent

2000 SVT Black/Tan #1633/2150 (a few mods) Alpine: CDA-9835, MRV-F540, MRD-M550 PG: TANTRUM-X 6.5 COMP all around. Some people wear Superman pajamas. Superman wears Chuck Norris pajamas. CEL currently: Off
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
My bad, I just noticed that your honeymoon isn't until October so I will be getting there before you. I will have to take some pictures and show them to you then.

2001 Volvo S40-Perrin MBC@ 11psi, EST intake, 35% tint, still slow
E
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
E

Thats aaight! I will look forward to some pics, so I know what to expect!

Drop me a PM or sumpin telling me when you are going, in case you need a reminder!

2000 SVT Contour - Silver # 1675/2150 For Sale195/55/15 Bridgestone Blizzaks on Steelies <10k miles - $300 PM me for more info
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard