Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
X
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
X
Oooooh... you know you had a small smirk on your face...

"Speak English... I am speaking Engrish..." Steve Chang 99 Silver SVT Contour #196 (Garaged) 06 Dark Blue Pearl Fusion SE V6 (Daily) 05 Dark Shadow Grey Freestyle Limited AWD
J
Flaming Biker Dude
Flaming Biker Dude
J
yea yea...not hte point...I am easily amused.....ohhh....shiny thing on my tongue.......

People suck. Rev it till it MELTS.....
K
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
K
Originally posted by SteedaSVTââ??¢:
it takes the Fun away, I could be stock and beat you soo just imagine the most mod's i could do, You realize your calling out 2 people with no bills right? Myself and Pete. How about go call out someone who you might acctually beat even with your poor driving, like umm Alias jerk

why don't you race Jd's dad?

Yippie ill go get a Mr2 for 11 dollars and blow your doors off with your 2seater bs!! Ill put 2 racing stripes on it And hual major ass!

Two people w/o bills, well, last time I checked Pete is in college, so I'm sure he doesn't have the massive ca$h flow that you have Steeda!

Now about this percieved "poor driving", why do you insist on saying this and wheres the proof. Let me guess, its because I don't beat the sh$t out of my cars like everyone else, please. Just bring your car to Ubly and get the last laugh if your that confident, seriously. All this talk and no sign of anyone stepping up, even those that live closer to Ubly

As far as racing JD's Dads ride, well, lets see, his car has a built 2.5L and turbo, hmmm, I wonder how I'd do there I'll tell you what, don't worry about anyone elses ride, just worry about your own CSVT and say, my Crossfire. We can do on for days "getting someone elses ride", but lets focus on the original race, my car beating a CSVT w/ exhaust/CAI.

As far as the stripes go, well, seeing that your so smart, I'll take your advice on that and give you FULL credit, pics coming as soon as I get em' For the record, if you got no bills, just go out and get the Cobra already so we don't hear about the threats anymore, its getting old and tired, just like...nah, thats too easy

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
S
Steeda. Offline OP
Captain Impound Boy
OP Offline
Captain Impound Boy
S
I think ill just beat ya with my so called "stock CSVT" and im not worried about anyones car but you have a massive awakening soon, and no one wants to drive up to Ubly then maybe on the way back we can eat at one of your 3 fav resturants, D&B's, mexican village or Pizzera Uno

L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L
Originally posted by SteedaSVTââ??¢:
I think ill just beat ya with my so called "stock CSVT" and im not worried about anyones car but you have a massive awakening soon, and no one wants to drive up to Ubly then maybe on the way back we can eat at one of your 3 fav resturants, D&B's, mexican village or Pizzera Uno

Let me guess....you are 12 years old?

I guess you won already.

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
K
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
K
I go to D&B's once a year, you know, that meet we've had the past (4) years in a row Mexican Village, yeah your right there, I love that place, but I wouldn't go all the way down there after going to Ubly Now Pizza Uno is different, thats not too far from Hall Rd and Van Dyke and seeing we'd be coming that way anyways, whats wrong with that

As far as your "stock" CSVT goes, like I said, whats the big deal about sayin' what your running, but if your having a fun keeping it a "secret", well, so be it Whatever your mods are I wish you well, but since your not going to Ubly, are you going to take my word for it when I say what I ran or do I need a witness for this Why not come on up there and put the (5) cars on me and then you can pick the restaraunt

Like Hector said, I guess you won already, but atleast I showed up and gave it my best shot. Hell, I thought I did pretty well against Rawburt and Jared too, good race guys

I was thinking about this and with all the ripping me for being "old" made me think of something, I'm about 10 years too late for all this racing stuff. I'm about where you were when I was your age, too bad because it would've been classic, Steeda's "stock" CSVT and/or Cobra vs. the car you say I talk about all time Now THAT would've been something to see for sure!

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
M
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
M
this thread took a hard left into gayville. no more talky! put up or shut up, all of you!

02 Mustang GT... Tuned by Nelsons. Low 12's, anyone? .....______ ___|______\_____ |/-\_________/-\_| .\_/...............\_/
K
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
K
Originally posted by MxRacer:
this thread took a hard left into gayville. no more talky! put up or shut up, all of you!

I'm ready, but it looks like even Rawburt doesn't want to show up and the track is just about in his backyard. I wonder why nobody is flaming him for not "representin'" the CEG against a trolls ride. Imagine the hero you could be Rawburt, beating my ride in a quarter mile race or two and then being able to come in here and telling EVERYONE about it, along I'll have to back up your story because I'm a stand up guy ...BUT, you have to do it first and there in lies the problem Remember this, the original challenge is for me to race a CSVT/Tour with CAI/exhaust and even a 3.0L. I think I'm going to get JD to bring his 3.0L SE up to Ubly as I'm sure he wants to run his car, especially now that he's got a fuel rail that doesn't leak (note to those great engine guys here, get ahold of him and find out where he went so theres NO MORE fires ) "Only you can prevent 3.0L fires!"

S
Steeda. Offline OP
Captain Impound Boy
OP Offline
Captain Impound Boy
S
Seriously your out of Control, Now your calling out Stazi??? WOW!!!

I don't have the Energy to reply to your BS post as i was At Skunkworks Until 1am working on a Certian CEG'rs Car.

Better Sell some of your Kids Savings Bonds if your gonna Keep up.

"My Fast likes to keep it light!"

J
Flaming Biker Dude
Flaming Biker Dude
J
I heart vinyl.....it is secksi....and I heart Automatics....they rock my socks.....

did not get out of kickboxing till late and needed to run home...the wife is leaving for the weekend I will hit you guys up this weekend to go over the rest of the details...maybe get started

People suck. Rev it till it MELTS.....
Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  WorldTour_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard