Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
G
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
G
Oh My! That car is gorgeous! I am seriously looking for different car and was not even looking at SVT's but this one has caught my attention. I'ma seriously talk to my parents about this one. Damn, I have SVT fever now.

Champagne 1995 Ford Contour LX R.I.P. - 7/11/06 V6 2.5L 24v DOHC Oversized System
X
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
X
Originally posted by JontourSVT:
Originally posted by XKontour98:
Did he get hired at Mayo Clinic? I see an add in the Mayo classifieds for that exact car/price...

His wife works there, he still works at the State Patrol HQ in St. Paul

May want to tell her to list it in the right section of the classifieds. It was listed under the 1980-1990 vehicles.

Originally posted by Chickens:
Religion can't do much for ashholes (unless you are an alterboy)

98.5 Se w/SVT mods 98 E0 SVT~ sold
J
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
J
will do.

2003.5 MAZDASPEED Protege #1467, Ti Grey MODS: Schroth 3pt harness, clear corners, CF hood, grill, mirrors, dash, etc. Injen CAI, Defi D Boost/OilP/AFRatio, Greddy SP2 2.5" Cat Back
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
Ummmm....I don't see a green CSVT for sale from MN in the classifieds. I mean..unless I am just retarded and don't see it or he has already sold it... I would be interested if I could find the darn thing...haha.

98 Silver Frost CSVT #415 of 6535 Born on 4/23/97 Weapon R Intake B&M Short-Throw Shifter Panasonic CQ-C9901U Head Unit Indiglo Gauges from StreetRacerParts.com {PM me if you want a pair of Pre-98 Sail Panels}
X
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
X
Originally posted by Sprebound:
Ummmm....I don't see a green CSVT for sale from MN in the classifieds. I mean..unless I am just retarded and don't see it or he has already sold it... I would be interested if I could find the darn thing...haha.

If you were referring to the classifieds that i was speaking about, you wont find it unless your looking in the Mayo Clinic classifieds.

Originally posted by Chickens:
Religion can't do much for ashholes (unless you are an alterboy)

98.5 Se w/SVT mods 98 E0 SVT~ sold
B
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
B
Considering I'm currently in the market for one, could you post a link? or is it even on the web?

95 LX-with a mind of its own 24v DOHC SVT exhaust and K&N=all thats worth modding Go Fighting Sioux!!!
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard