Originally posted by Stazi:
X-drilled option will be $10,000 more to disuade people fron wanting such a pathetic option in the first place.

Yes the brackets will be available separate for just fronts or just rears - but please note: running JUST the rear upgrade with no change to the fronts, i.e. same size rotors front and rear is NOT, I repeat NOT smart - the bias will be all screwed up..... so unless you like switching ends when the car is braking, then don't think you can be a cheap-ass and just do the rears.

And most importantly; These kits will be sold as OFF-HIGHWAY USE ONLY....those who choose to use these kits for ON-HIGHWAY use will do so waive the right to hold either Tom or myself liable/responsible/accountable either legally or monetarily for any damages, injuries or deaths associated from the use of these kits.

Thanks for playing.

Stazi,

I realize that this kit is for SVT front rotors on the back and FSVT front rotors. My question is for us guys with Baer 13" (330mm) front brakes would the FSVT front 300mm rotors be a better match for the rear instead of the 280mm SVT rotors? Just thinking down the road

Thanks,
Scott

Scott 2000 Contour SVT #1464 Mustang Dyno: 171.6hp/145.3lb Dynojet Dyno: 171.1hp/148.9lb 1989 20th Anniversary Turbo T/A "Indy 500 Pace Car" #1376 of 1550 All Original, 46k with a few mods 2002 F150 SuperCrew