X-drilled option will be $10,000 more to disuade people fron wanting such a pathetic option in the first place.

Yes the brackets will be available separate for just fronts or just rears - but please note: running JUST the rear upgrade with no change to the fronts, i.e. same size rotors front and rear is NOT, I repeat NOT smart - the bias will be all screwed up..... so unless you like switching ends when the car is braking, then don't think you can be a cheap-ass and just do the rears.

And most importantly; These kits will be sold as OFF-HIGHWAY USE ONLY....those who choose to use these kits for ON-HIGHWAY use will do so waive the right to hold either Tom or myself liable/responsible/accountable either legally or monetarily for any damages, injuries or deaths associated from the use of these kits.

Thanks for playing.

Last edited by Stazi; 03/08/06 04:56 PM.

2000 SVT Turbo 295hp/269ftlb@12psi #1 for Bendix Brakes Kits! Knuckles rebuilt w/new bearings $55 AUSSIE ENDLINKS $70 Gutted pre-cats $80/set A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine!