Originally posted by JEDsContour:
Foolishly sticking my head in the beehive�.
Reading his posts over the years, I think he deals with one hell of a lot of stress with his active duty military responsibilities. CEG is a pretty safe place to have some fun and maybe blow off some steam occasionally. The reassuring thing is that when he does get PO�d, he usually follows up pretty quickly with something more level headed.

But this is just a hobby with you, right? Or is there something more going on here? I believe you when you state that money is not a driver. What is it that you really want?

I could answer that questions myself but I have to say I don�t know if its possible to find on a public forum like CEG. Maybe with the old style car clubs where most things were done face to face - and mostly on the weekends, but not here.

Pulling my head back out of the bee-hive (or maybe out of my you-know-what).

Uhh Yeah!!
Wow, I'm a philosophical guy but his is a little deep eh?
Don't read into it too much. If you've been around longer than me than you'll know that I'm usually a pretty respectfull guy. Military has nothing to do with this either.
I enjoy building stuff, but I enjoy seeing people use those things/ideas/stuff just as much.
Don't get me wrong, I want my money back out of this project and I AM going to take a little profit for my labors if I produce any more stuff. I won't be raping anyone but there is monetary gain too.

So just chock it up to the fact that I got pissed off and didn't like the way some things were said. Shyte happens! Not one person but a general trend which is I why I didn't single anyone out.
Sorry to Scott specifically because I wasn't trying to offend him.

Former owner of '99 CSVT - Silver #222/2760 356/334 wHP/TQ at 10psi on pump gas! See My Mods '05 Volvo S40 Turbo 5 AWD with 6spd, Passion Red '06 Mazda5 Touring, 5spd,MTX, Black