Originally posted by scottd60:
I hope that I am not included in or the causeof this once again uncalled for all too common CEG hissy fit Now if you go back and read not once did I bash the design or claim to be able to do better, I haven't even seen pic's of it other then a few wheel pic's on Demon's car. In fact I complimented Tom for doing this and getting it to a kit.

I'm probably old enough to be most of you guys father and I have modified and worked on cars most of my life and yet I have tremendous respect for the knowledge some of you have on this car and other related areas....

I'm not here to argue I am just here to learn and help out where I can and socialize some as well that's about it. Take what I have said however you like but if you go back and read the posts you will realize that you are wrong with your accusations at least the ones towards me. I think it should be pretty clear now but If I have been misunderstood then I apologize for not clarifying my post's enough to avoid unintentionally pissing people off.

Scott

Foolishly sticking my head in the beehive�.

For what its worth Scott, I had a similar reaction to Warmonger�s post when I first saw it. Warmonger can definitely come across as wound too tight sometimes, a natural born rebel. I don�t know if that�s a true reflection of his personality or just an Internet thing.

Reading his posts over the years, I think he deals with one hell of a lot of stress with his active duty military responsibilities. CEG is a pretty safe place to have some fun and maybe blow off some steam occasionally. The reassuring thing is that when he does get PO�d, he usually follows up pretty quickly with something more level headed.

Warmonger, you are very talented hobbyist and I hope a lot of people get to benefit from your creativity with this platform.

But this is just a hobby with you, right? Or is there something more going on here? I believe you when you state that money is not a driver. What is it that you really want?

I could answer that questions myself but I have to say I don�t know if its possible to find on a public forum like CEG. Maybe with the old style car clubs where most things were done face to face - and mostly on the weekends, but not here.

Pulling my head back out of the bee-hive (or maybe out of my you-know-what).

99 Tropic Green SVT, Tan Leather, 20K miles, "Nice Twin" (factory stock). 99 Tropic Green SVT, Tan Leather, 28K miles, "Evil Twin" (Turbo AER 3L and more in progress) 96 Red LX, Opal Grey Leather 2.5L, ATX, 22K miles